Show Navigation Menu
Introduce yourself to the community here.

HAILSA

More
11 years 2 months ago #39169 by Wulfaz Wodensohn
HAILSA was created by Wulfaz Wodensohn
Hello Folks, I joined the forum a few days and thought I'd give you a bit of an introduction.

I am a 36 year old male, a practioner of Asatru and an artist, musician and writer. I love all kinds of music but some of my favourites at the moment are Death In June, Sonne Hagal, Sol Invictus, Coil, Alcest, Les Discrets, Taake, Godflesh/Jesu, The Sisters of Mercy and tons more. As you can see my musical tastes are quite dark and cover various genres(Neofolk, Black Metal, Post Metal, Shoegaze, Goth and Classical.)

I'm currently training to teach adults English, who for whatever reason didn't learn it at school. In my spare time I'm also teaching myself how to speak German as I'm what you might call a Germanophile. I would love to attend Octoberfest someday!

I would describe myself as easy to talk to and non judgemental when comes to things like race, gender, sexuality etc.

Anyway, hope this serves for now, and look forward to conversing with you all soon.

Wulfaz

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 2 months ago #39170 by black_magnolia
Replied by black_magnolia on topic Re: HAILSA
Welcome to the forum! :)

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.

More
11 years 1 month ago #39174 by Madam_Mim
Replied by Madam_Mim on topic Re: HAILSA
Welcome to our cozy forum :)

More
11 years 1 month ago #39175 by cemwerewolf
Replied by cemwerewolf on topic Re: HAILSA
Welcome into the fold my dear!

More
11 years 1 month ago #39176 by firensia
Replied by firensia on topic Re: HAILSA
Welcome! :)

Amor vincit omnia et nos cedamus amori

Time to create page: 0.280 seconds