Show Navigation Menu
Introduce yourself to the community here.

Swan from Italy

More
13 years 3 months ago #29208 by Swan
Swan from Italy was created by Swan
Hello everybody, Swan from Italy here. Female. ;)

I live in the beautiful Florence, in which I was born too, I work as segretary in a legal office.

I found Alchemy Gothic for case, looking for \"gothic stile\" I saw a photo of a necklace and... I felt in love!! :kiss:

And still I am!

I love writing, internet, reading, creating, music :whistle: , swans :P ...

I recently made my first order (it won't be the last one, for sure) for me and my friends, and received it. WOW!!!!!

I'm sure I found home here!!!

Hugs
Swan

"Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away." ~ George Carlin
"Two things are infinite: the Universe and the human stupidity, but about the Universe I still have doubts." ~ Albert Einstein
The topic has been locked.
More
13 years 3 months ago #29210 by ondespumeggianti
benvenuta nel nostro forum!!:)
piacere, Valentina!!io vengo da Udine!:)
More
13 years 3 months ago #29212 by Swan
Replied by Swan on topic Re: Swan from Italy
Ciao Valentina,

che bello parlare in italiano! Ho scritto in inglese d'istinto, ma è una soddisfazione sapere che ci sono altri italiani.

Lieta di conoscerti! E grazie per aver risposto subito! :blush:

"Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away." ~ George Carlin
"Two things are infinite: the Universe and the human stupidity, but about the Universe I still have doubts." ~ Albert Einstein
More
13 years 3 months ago #29215 by snow.wulf
Replied by snow.wulf on topic Re: Swan from Italy
Welcome to the forum! My girlfriend is Italian and has been trying to teach me to speak it, but I'm not good with other languages :P
More
13 years 3 months ago #29216 by Swan
Replied by Swan on topic Re: Swan from Italy
Hi snow.wulf,

glad to meet you!

Italian is a beautiful language but you got the luck to speak the \"universal language\"! :laugh: English / American is a kind of pas partout!!!

Thanks for your welcome!

More
13 years 3 months ago - 13 years 3 months ago #29217 by snow.wulf
Replied by snow.wulf on topic Re: Swan from Italy
Hehe, English may be the universal language, but compared to the other languages of the world..it's kind of lame :P I would LOVE to be able to speak other languages.
Last edit: 13 years 3 months ago by snow.wulf.
Time to create page: 0.289 seconds