Show Navigation Menu
Introduce yourself to the community here.

Creepy Greetings

More
13 years 6 months ago #26713 by nocturnal-pet
Replied by nocturnal-pet on topic Re: Creepy Greetings
FlameDemonDragon wrote:

welcome to the gathering of algoth.i bet Finland is haunted by undead vikings in dragonships.
The Nordic realm is where the mythical Grendel is from.what is the comic book lenore about?

Undead Vikings would be so nice to see sailing to my towns harbour, or walking on the banks of Aura river. But sadly I have never seen them. Only reenactments at best. :(
Comic book Lenore, is of a \"cute little dead girl\" and her friends. It's written by Roman Dirge. I highly recommend it for anyone with a funny bone in their skeletal system. ;)

Morgana wrote:

Welcome to the Alchemy forum! Who is the author of the book that you mentioned? It sounds interesting, at least judging by the title...

\"I kissed a zombie and I liked it\" is written by Adam Selzer. I love this book. A favourite for anyone who likes zombies even for a tiny bit. :kiss:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 6 months ago #26715 by nocturnal-pet
Replied by nocturnal-pet on topic Re: Creepy Greetings
Thank you for everyone wishing me welcome here.

More
13 years 6 months ago #26772 by Mr.Obsidian
Replied by Mr.Obsidian on topic Re: Creepy Greetings
Greetings and welcome. :)

Time to create page: 0.229 seconds