Show Navigation Menu
Introduce yourself to the community here.

Hello :)

More
13 years 6 months ago #26096 by moxmortuus
Hello :) was created by moxmortuus
Hello :)

My name is Victoria Rose. aka moxmortuus.

I have strong interests in horse riding, music, science.

I'm from England :D

I'd LOVE to be a vet when I am older. (almost 16 at the moment) I'm working towards my GCSEs :)

I found Alchemy through kinkyangel.com I think, but I'm not entirely sure. :lol:

I want to meet people! :D :D :D

i believe your lies.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 6 months ago #26098 by Envy
Replied by Envy on topic Re:Hello :)
Helloo!

An aspiring vet huh? It's good to be prepared - I had my life/career path set out at the age of 13. :P Teehee.

I'm currently in year 13 - Last year of A levels and I know quite a few who want to also become vets - I'll give you a bit of advice now. Don't waste your summer holidays, esp. if you want to become a vet! You need as much work experience on farms, in vet clinics etc. as possible, so get placements ASAP! :)

In fact, I was talking to a girl just this morning about becoming a vet - She's fretting over her work experience. I really can't stress enough how important it is for that area of work.

Before I get side-tracked - Welcome to our forum!

^.^

More
13 years 6 months ago #26101 by ondespumeggianti
Replied by ondespumeggianti on topic Re:Hello :)
Hello!!!:D
welcome to our forum Victoria!:)

More
13 years 6 months ago #26102 by moxmortuus
Replied by moxmortuus on topic Re:Hello :)
Thank you both :)

All set at 13? That's good going. :P
Yes, it's a tough profession. I'm set to go with our local vet, and I'm looking at farms etc around our area. :D

i believe your lies.

More
13 years 6 months ago #26103 by Envy
Replied by Envy on topic Re:Hello :)
moxmortuus wrote:

Thank you both :)

All set at 13? That's good going. :P
Yes, it's a tough profession. I'm set to go with our local vet, and I'm looking at farms etc around our area. :D

^.^ Always good to plan ahead. I was all set at 13 because it was the age when you start thinking about GCSE choices and I knew that whatever you chose for GCSEs could limit what you could do at A levels..And certain A levels are required for some courses or are more acceptable than others in the eyes of the universities.

:P I'm pretty specific with everything I want and do.

Anyway.

What Alchemy pieces do you own and generally what are you 'in to' regarding leisure-time? Curious as you're relatively close to my age.

More
13 years 6 months ago - 13 years 6 months ago #26104 by black_magnolia
Replied by black_magnolia on topic Re:Hello :)
Welcome to the forum! :)

One of my friends is now at her 3rd year of uni for becoming a vet. It's a tough job and a lot of people don't know what they are getting themselves into. The school system here is a lot different then in the UK so you don't have to have work experience before uni, but I think that would be a really good idea for some career paths. What my friend had to see is that a lot of girls take up animal health and think they will only administrate vaccines... A lot of people dropped out of uni in the first year because they couldn't handle it.

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.
Last edit: 13 years 6 months ago by black_magnolia. Reason: spelling

Time to create page: 0.268 seconds