Show Navigation Menu
Introduce yourself to the community here.

greetings

More
13 years 10 months ago #23260 by Rjoker0413
greetings was created by Rjoker0413
Greetings all, My name is Rich. I am originally from the Greatest city in the world, NYC. I now rest my head in Jacksonville NC due to work. I am a United States Marine. I fully beleive in what i do, do not be mistaken about me though there are alot of things that happen within the government that i fully disagree with, i have my own opinions about everything unlike alot of people i know in the militarty. I love life, its my heroine. I enjoy spending time with good people or alone, i love to do everything that gets my blood pumping weather that be skydiving or walking through a park depends on the day. I am a very passionate person, i feel in extremes, i will either love you to death or hate you with every fiber of my being.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 10 months ago #23267 by Envy
Replied by Envy on topic Re:greetings
Welcome to the forum!

Good to see a marine who's aware of what's going on. I've known many an American marine who just fights blindly.

I won't get into a huuuge political talk though, because I have strong views regarding some of the stuff that's happened regarding the US and the Middle East recently. I shall choose to tread carefully for now until I know more. :woohoo:

But yes, welcome!

More
13 years 10 months ago #23271 by black_magnolia
Replied by black_magnolia on topic Re:greetings
Welcome to the forum! :)
I don't mind marines at all. I look at it just as another job and like any job there has to be someone to do it.

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.

More
13 years 10 months ago #23275 by Morgana
Replied by Morgana on topic Re:greetings
Welcome to the Alchemy forum! I hope you enjoy your time here.

More
13 years 10 months ago #23297 by cemwerewolf
Replied by cemwerewolf on topic Re:greetings
Welcome into the fold my dear!

More
13 years 10 months ago #23331 by dane_train_05
Replied by dane_train_05 on topic Re: greetings
Welcome to the Forums!

Time to create page: 0.268 seconds