Show Navigation Menu
Introduce yourself to the community here.

greetings all from sydney australia

More
14 years 1 week ago #18938 by randomprincess
greetings kitessa,

yes my \"\"calling\"\" was rather late lol it started at about 39 - many life changes started and lets just say that i am finally on the path i needed and wanted to be on .

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 1 week ago #18977 by Kitessa76
That's wonderful to hear! I'm 33 and only headed down this path last year. I now recognise that I had many gothy tendencies during my youth, but didn't have the courage to do anything about it until I hit my thirties. I find that now I am embracing what feels right, I am so much more comfortable in my own skin. I'm glad to see I'm not the only one :)

More
14 years 1 week ago #19026 by randomprincess
greetings kitessa once again, i am so glad to hear that - enjoy every single moment and embrace with all your might - you will find that you will grow - in so many aspects - and make many new friends along the way.

i am always available - so if ever you or any other member want to pm me you are more than welcome - ps from what i have seen an read on these forum pages - there are many beautiful people on this site and it is a pleasure to be involved here. hope you have checked out some of the other interesting sections as well so many interesting things.

More
13 years 11 months ago #20586 by randomprincess
hi everyone -i am back - i have been so busy creating and listing - no time for the fun things.
i have been listing on ebay - if anyone wants to click on this link i have listed a couple of alchemy rings and some cocktail hats so you can get an idea of what i have been up to.
cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewIte...eName=STRK:MESELX:IT

More
13 years 11 months ago #20592 by Envy
Oh wow..Did you make those hats yourself?

More
13 years 11 months ago #20693 by anastasia13
I am fixin' to turn 31 and I have always been myself, and it weirds people out. I don't go full goth, what I am told. No black lipstick and white makeup (Illergic) anyways I wear random strange clothes and love AG items with most of my being. Just found the retired Cross of Souls, it is huge and awesome. Freaked two of my friends out. I live in Texas USA the worst place for Goths/Punk/EMO/SteamPunk, believe me I have so many labels I started to ignore people when they spoke to me.

Of course you are right when you have to love the skin you're in and love yourself. No one can ever changed that, but you.

I love the black purse with the big black rose on it. So cool.

Anastasia

Those who stand in white blessed light might not always be good, those who stand in the inky shadows of darkness might not always be evil.

Time to create page: 0.266 seconds