Show Navigation Menu
Media

sopor aeternus

More
14 years 8 months ago #644 by morphea3107
sopor aeternus was created by morphea3107
i find anna varney to be mesmerizing..it is the only darkwave band i listen to , and right now i can't get enough of it . but from what i noticed , not many can understand the sublime meaning of her music. waiting forward to hear what you think ....
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 8 months ago #683 by CorpseQueen
Replied by CorpseQueen on topic Re:sopor aeternus
Haven't heard, of, but it may not come as a surprize... But like the pic tho, is it her?

My beauty is not the shape of the body,
but the voices in you mind;
the thoughts you can't live without

More
14 years 8 months ago #687 by morphea3107
Replied by morphea3107 on topic Re:sopor aeternus
yes it's her....actually there have been rumours that she's a hermafrodite..or smth between genders...her music is simply amazing ; she's very versatile and uses all types of musical instruments , and every song is different in it's own way .... if you want , i recommend you listen to shadowsphere1,2....eldorado....the conqueror worm , little velveteen knight ....amazing songs each one...if you like it , tell me ..:laugh:

More
14 years 8 months ago #694 by CorpseQueen
Well, there's those that are born with both genders... acutally :huh: Maybe she's one of them? :) But I'll try to check them out, starting with youtube...

More
14 years 8 months ago #768 by knumpcy
Replied by knumpcy on topic Re:sopor aeternus
Very interesting works and the comments are quite interesting on youtube. I did enjoy what I listened to and look to purchase her music in the future.

I became insane with long intervals of horrible sanity

More
14 years 8 months ago #772 by CorpseQueen
Got to hear a little untill I got disturbed, listened to Dead Souls. It was acutally real interesting, and I think I'll go hunting this. Just gonna go listen to some more songs, but it's real cool

Time to create page: 0.268 seconds