Show Navigation Menu
Media

Favourite gothic rock band?

More
14 years 11 months ago #150 by Aftermidnight
Having looked it up I can't find anything that says she's been trained in opera, just that she is a soprano opera singer. So I might have accidently lied... But I'm sure I've read it somewhere.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 11 months ago #151 by RavenDarkmoon
Its ok, as far as you knew you wear telling the truth about the training.
She hit them high notes like there going out of style so.....
If she hasn't hade any training,if she got that much talent naturally...wow...
Al I know is she got a voice that send goose bumps down my back. One of the reasons I love the band.

More
14 years 11 months ago #153 by badpiper
King Diamond and Merciful Fate are with out a doubt my two favourite bands in that style. Lucana Coil is good too her voice is outstanding. I was on you tube that other day checking out some KD footage of past concerts and came across a kind of spoken word he was doing for his new album at the time it has the creepy feel that was mentioned earlier about abigial. I think it's worth checking out. i belive it's called the puppet master.
by the way great discussion I enjoyed reading it

More
14 years 11 months ago - 14 years 11 months ago #161 by Aftermidnight
It's been really god to discuss music with other people who don't go into autopilot when I start talking to them about it!
Is this the King Diamond spoken word Puppet Master:

?
I haven't watched it yet, my internet is going painfully slowly.

WOW!!! I didn't realise it would do that!! I thought I was just putting in a URL.
Last edit: 14 years 11 months ago by Aftermidnight.

More
14 years 11 months ago #164 by Morgana
Thanks for the King Diamond link, that's fantastic!

Luna Mortis is pretty good, judging by what I've heard on their MySpace page. Similar to Evanescence, only heavier... and I don't think Mary Zimmer has the range that Amy Lee has, but she's definitely got a great voice.

More
14 years 11 months ago #165 by nay.mayfair
Amy said to be good here, I fully agree!
I fan so that voice!:laugh:

Time to create page: 0.287 seconds