Show Navigation Menu
Media

comics / graphic novels

More
14 years 5 months ago #7739 by cemwerewolf
I'm sure that this won't come as a surprise coming from the crazy mouse lady but, in my limited experience with the medium, I'd have to say that my favorite is Mouse Guard.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 5 months ago #8081 by AcroCake
Replied by AcroCake on topic Re:comics / graphic novels
The Crow by James O'Barr! The artwork is beautiful and the story was adapted into the film :kiss: I'm suprised no-one has mentioned that yet...
I also like the comic-book adaption of Poe's greatest works (Marvel - Edgar Allan Poe's Haunt of Horror) but in no way does it match up to the original poems/stories :laugh:

More
13 years 8 months ago - 13 years 8 months ago #24062 by StephenG
Replied by StephenG on topic Re:comics / graphic novels
I've been working on a interesting graphic novel/collection for almost a year now :

COMIC BOOK TATTOO...it's a collection of comic book stories based on /inspired by the lyrics of Tori Amos songs,

it's an interesting read so far;
and i think even people that are not Tori fans would enjoy reading the stories
Attachments:
Last edit: 13 years 8 months ago by StephenG.

More
13 years 8 months ago #24072 by Mr.Obsidian
When I am finished with my classes, I plan on finishing the graphic novels I started to read. Which are Sandman(I just have two volumns left to finish the series), Conan, Lobo & The eternals. I have alot of reading ahead of me. I just need to find the time :)

More
13 years 8 months ago #24102 by millkins
Replied by millkins on topic Re:comics / graphic novels
I have just finished two big books of Mcfarlane's Spawn, I can;t wait for more to come :D Recommend it to everyone

I can't swim. I can't drive, either. I was going to learn to drive but then I thought, well, what if I crash into a lake?
Attachments:

More
13 years 7 months ago #24942 by Zilknitha
I'm slowly making my way though the Vampire Doll seris, which is very funny and the art work is good. The Twilight graphic novel looks good but still debating wheather to give it a second look.

Time to create page: 0.291 seconds