Show Navigation Menu
Media

comics / graphic novels

More
14 years 8 months ago #484 by janelle hell
So, what comics / graphic novels do you enjoy? I heart Neil Gaiman's Sandman series & have been following the Wet Moon series by Ross Campbell (new volume is coming out soon!). I'm looking for new series (or ones I've not read yet) to check out...any suggestions?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 8 months ago - 14 years 8 months ago #488 by nocturnal-pet
The best comic which I have ever read (and am reading) is Hack/Slash by Tim Seeley.
Last edit: 14 years 8 months ago by nocturnal-pet.

More
14 years 8 months ago #492 by janelle hell
Thanks for the suggestion; I'll check it out : D

More
14 years 8 months ago #502 by JesterGrafix
Well I am not much of a reader so I do not have much in the way of \"favorites\" but often find myself picking one up and reading it quicker than i realize that I am reading lol

More
14 years 8 months ago #509 by vampirelycanthrope13
My fave comic at the moment is bleach, but i'm also a fan of rurouni kenshin and inuyasha(the manga is better than the anime).

More
14 years 8 months ago #544 by CorpseQueen
i'm a fan of spiderman, and been most of my lifetime, even tho i didn't realize it :huh:
but now they don't give out the series in my language (swedish) anymore, so i gotta get the english ones from somewhere soon...

also followed a manga-series a time ago that i liked, called Ragnarök. really liked it, and a bit dissapointed when the artist descided not to do them anymore... \"maybe sometime in the future\" :dry:

My beauty is not the shape of the body,
but the voices in you mind;
the thoughts you can't live without

Time to create page: 0.279 seconds