Show Navigation Menu
Media

Walt Disney

More
14 years 7 months ago #3912 by black_magnolia
Walt Disney was created by black_magnolia
I must admit that I'm a big fan of the old Disney animated movies like Snow White, The Beauty and The Beast, Lion King, Aladdin, Pocahontas etc. I usually find myself watching them when I'm feeling bad and they always lighten my mood.

What are your favorites?

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 7 months ago #3916 by scootiebee
Replied by scootiebee on topic Re:Walt Disney
I love Snow White, Sleeping Beauty, Fantasia, all the old disney movies. But I also like some of the new Pixar movies. And Rattatouille. Got to love a gourmet chef rat!

Nothing to see here, move along folks.

More
14 years 7 months ago #3932 by RavenDarkmoon
Replied by RavenDarkmoon on topic Re:Walt Disney
Did you know they wanted to ban sleeping beauty when it came out.
That's because she witch said the word \"hell\"

But again they wanted to remove the word \"dam\" from gone with the wind too.
Amazing how the use of curse words in movies has change...:dry:

More
14 years 7 months ago #3945 by vampirelycanthrope13
Replied by vampirelycanthrope13 on topic Re:Walt Disney
I know it's kind of cheesy, but I pretty much always watch Hocus Pocus every halloween.

More
14 years 7 months ago #3969 by anastasia13
Replied by anastasia13 on topic Re:Walt Disney
I love all the old stuff, some of the new. Check it out though there is tons of violence in the slaying of the Queen in Snow White, the violence even in Finding Nemo, I had my 4 year old godson crying everytime he saw sharks because he thought they were going to eat Nemo. I loved the terrifying parts of Pinoccio when he got into the whale and the freak show evil guy that used him in the circus show. Even Dumbo had some scary parts. Jungle Book, the fire....humm still think Sleeping Beauty had some hot action too with the queen dying as a dragon..I like them, and now we have gay VeggieTales, Barney, Teletubbies that make our kids into whiny kids in America. I think I am tougher from watching the old movies and a hopeless romantic (Lady and the Tramp).. Love them.

Anastasia

Those who stand in white blessed light might not always be good, those who stand in the inky shadows of darkness might not always be evil.

More
14 years 7 months ago #3972 by janelle hell
Replied by janelle hell on topic Re:Walt Disney
I LOVE old Disney movies & cartoons! My all-time favorite Disney movie is Alice in Wonderland. I also like Snow White & Sleeping Beauty; I was terrified of Maleficent as a kid, but still dressed up as her for Halloween. I also like the old silent cartoons, and the animated shorts from the 1940s/1950s.

And I LOVE Disneyland...so much that I have an annual pass even though I live about 500 miles away. I'm looking forward to my holiday trip in December...I get to stay there for almost a week!

Time to create page: 0.264 seconds