Show Navigation Menu
Media

Favorite Action Movie?

More
13 years 1 week ago #32395 by black_magnolia
I'd say that I don't really watch action movies so I can't tell a favourite, but I somehow think about action movies as movies like \"Die Hard\", so after reading some posts here I start to question myself what is really considered an action movie?

For example, in my books Matrix is more a Scfi movie then an action movie, but I am aware that there is a lot of action going on there. :huh:

Could someone please point out what makes out a true action movie?

I googled best action movies and found all kinds of movies listed. To me it looks like almost every other movie is action/something...

I never would have thought of the Lord of the Rings movies fitting this genre, but imdb.com states they are action/adventure, so should I just assume that they do count for this thread or not? :silly:

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 1 week ago #32396 by Envy
Replied by Envy on topic Re: Favorite Action Movie?
Yeah..The Matrix to me appears to be more sci-fi than action..But hey. If someone else has mentioned it, I might as well! I love The Matrix. :P IMDB says it's sci-fi/action anyway.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.219 seconds