Show Navigation Menu
Media

Worst movies ever

More
13 years 5 months ago #27302 by Morgana
Replied by Morgana on topic Re: Worst movies ever
black_magnolia wrote:

Zenith wrote:

Has anyone seen Ed Wood's Plan 9 from Outer Space? It's so bad that it stops being funny after 10 minutes....

I can only say: :X
Wood should have forgotten his project when Lugosi died...

It was definitely awful, but I don't think it was any worse than any of the other thrown-together, low-budget sci-fi movies of the time.

I haven't seen any of his other movies though... has anyone else seen them?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 5 months ago #27306 by Kuroboshi
Replied by Kuroboshi on topic Re: Worst movies ever
From what I've heard, all of Ed Wood's movies are pretty bad.

Yet that's the attraction of them.

Admittedly, I want to see them one day just because I've heard about Ed Wood pretty much being considered famous for being terrible. Like when you watch a bad movie over and over because it's that bad it's good.

More
13 years 5 months ago #27309 by Morgana
Replied by Morgana on topic Re: Worst movies ever
The main reason I watched it is because of the movie Ed Wood, starring Johnny Depp, which I absolutely love. It's about the making of Plan 9, so I wanted to see the original just to compare. Kuroboshi, from what I've heard I think you're right... they're so bad, they're good!

More
13 years 5 months ago #27428 by Mr.Obsidian
Replied by Mr.Obsidian on topic Re: Worst movies ever
I would say \"Manos: The Hands of Fate\" is one of the worst movies ever made.

More
13 years 5 months ago #27760 by NIFER
Replied by NIFER on topic Re: Worst movies ever
The Worst movies is \"99 francs\" real nasty! :S

More
13 years 5 months ago #27764 by metaller
Replied by metaller on topic Re: Worst movies ever
did someone see black sheep :unsure: ??? made with the same technology of lord of the rings :ohmy: ... I never saw such brilliant technology used in a so shitful film. it's not just lame, it's ridiculous when it's purpose is to frighten. really horrible :angry: . second worst film ever... the first is dragonball revolution :X :X . a way to insult a cult manga series. the only thing that film has to do with the inspiring manga are the names of the characters!!! and it's the biggest epic fail in the history of cinema... I seriously hope that the film director dies of an unexplainable death because of this film!!! :ohmy:

Time to create page: 0.267 seconds