Show Navigation Menu
Media

Worst movies ever

More
13 years 5 months ago #27118 by black_magnolia
Urgh! I just checked the Halloween movie program on tv and found to my disgust they put \"I Know Who Killed Me\" with Lindsay Lohan in the main role as one of the main movies of the night. It's such a bad movie! :X

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 5 months ago #27163 by Zilknitha
Replied by Zilknitha on topic Re: Worst movies ever
hehehehe. Hands down the worst movies i have ever had to endure(yes they are pural but i have a younger sibling) are: The howling 12. Space Chimps 2. Beverly hills chiwawa (not sure how to spell). Cry Baby with Jhonny Depp. I'm sure there are more, but thhe brian is not functioning so well today. It's going into dark moon and everything.

More
13 years 5 months ago #27205 by Zenith
Replied by Zenith on topic Re: Worst movies ever
Worst movie seen lately: Born to raise hell with the fabulous Steven Seagal. I guess all his movies are crap, I only watched it because it was filmed in my country and I was curious.
Another movie I regreted wasting my time seeing was Girl Interrupted. I hate these cheesy and dramatic clichees that are supposed to make the audience react or leave a strong impression but in the end seem so fake and stupid

the thread of life lies severed on the brink of paradise.. .

More
13 years 5 months ago #27252 by King Pete
Replied by King Pete on topic Re: Worst movies ever
I quite like steven seagal films, on deadly ground specifically comes to mind as one of my favourites. I have heard a lot of negative feedback about the new one though

More
13 years 5 months ago #27280 by Zenith
Replied by Zenith on topic Re: Worst movies ever
King Pete wrote:

I quite like steven seagal films, on deadly ground specifically comes to mind as one of my favourites. I have heard a lot of negative feedback about the new one though

Well, it is a matter of taste :)
Has anyone seen Ed Wood's Plan 9 from Outer Space? It's so bad that it stops being funny after 10 minutes....

the thread of life lies severed on the brink of paradise.. .

More
13 years 5 months ago #27284 by black_magnolia
Zenith wrote:

Has anyone seen Ed Wood's Plan 9 from Outer Space? It's so bad that it stops being funny after 10 minutes....

I can only say: :X
Wood should have forgotten his project when Lugosi died...

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.

Time to create page: 0.266 seconds