Show Navigation Menu
Media

Gigs/Concerts

More
13 years 2 months ago #30820 by iHauntTheSepulchre
I just missed out on buying a ticket to see 30 Seconds to Mars... :(

Death's kiss was soft as rose petals...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 2 months ago #31040 by Prissy
Replied by Prissy on topic Re: Gigs/Concerts
just saw disturbed,korn,sevendust,and in this moment on the metal as a weapon tour in corpus christi last tuesday it was awesome being in the pit at the old concrete street amphitheatre

ZOSO

More
13 years 2 months ago #31076 by firensia
Replied by firensia on topic Re: Gigs/Concerts
Prissy wrote:

just saw disturbed,korn,sevendust,and in this moment on the metal as a weapon tour in corpus christi last tuesday it was awesome being in the pit at the old concrete street amphitheatre

You are SO lucky!!! I wanted so badly to go see a show on that tour. Disturbed's my favorite band. I saw them live two years ago on their MAAW IV tour and it was amazing. Unfortunately, this time, the closest show to my hometown was like 7 hours away and the weather here is too bad to be driving. Must've been a great show. Did they play a lot of new material?

Amor vincit omnia et nos cedamus amori

More
13 years 2 months ago #31109 by nwbevk
Replied by nwbevk on topic Re: Gigs/Concerts
The concert list steadily grows, which is kind of impressive to me since it's so hard to get a good bad locally. Although since last summer I've been attending at least one concert a month of 'local' metal bands. 'Local' cause it still takes me an hour or so to get there, but well worth the trip. The bands are awsome, the people are so friendly. Shameless plug, check out my friends in the band Expyre out of Minneapolis Mn, can be found on Facebook and Myspace. Met the bass player online and he's the one that informed me we even had a local medal scene.

As for big name bands, if you ever get to see Alice Cooper and Rob Zombie tour together, GO! Best show Ever. Just been tormented by the radio telling me Rob and some other awsome bands I love are gonna be at the big Rock Fest here in Wis this July... the same weekend Expyre is playing. *sigh* Oh these hard life choices... (:

More
13 years 2 months ago #31113 by iHauntTheSepulchre
nwbevk wrote:

As for big name bands, if you ever get to see Alice Cooper and Rob Zombie tour together, GO! Best show Ever.

Well I have seen half of that - Alice Cooper was my first concert away from having my parents stalking me - best night of my life so far!

Death's kiss was soft as rose petals...

More
13 years 2 months ago #31122 by Prissy
Replied by Prissy on topic Re: Gigs/Concerts
they played some new and old, anythings good from them i was just excited to see them, they are awesome!!!

ZOSO

Time to create page: 0.279 seconds