Show Navigation Menu
Media

Harry Potter

More
12 years 9 months ago #34340 by black_magnolia
Replied by black_magnolia on topic Re: Harry Potter
Morgana wrote:

I haven't seen it yet, but I'd like to, once the crowds have thinned out a bit. I've seen the earlier movies on TV, but the only one I saw at the theatre was Part 1, so I want to see Part 2 at the theatre as well.

I think my husband was quite bored during the first one, as he hasn't read the books and didn't know the backstory. But there should be enough action and fight scenes in the second one to keep him entertained.

Don't worry, the majority of the movie is packed with fight scenes. I'd say this is the most action filled Potter movie of them all.

Curiously enough, the crowd here has considerably smaller then for the 6th movie, which I found a bit weird. :huh: Maybe more people have decided to wait till they watch it to avoid the crowds. :silly:

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 9 months ago #34354 by Serpenvicis
Replied by Serpenvicis on topic Re: Harry Potter
I've heard the rumors that movie isn't such good. I don't know should I believe them cause everybody has his own opinion. Anyway, I have the attention to go to cinema to watch it, I'll just wait to avoid crowds :silly:

Wanting to be like someone else, we forget who we really are.

More
12 years 9 months ago #34358 by iHauntTheSepulchre
Replied by iHauntTheSepulchre on topic Re: Harry Potter
I haven't seen it yet either, mainly because the cinemas are packed and the fact that the movie gift voucher I was given for Xmas is $5 short because I've used it before so if I want to pre-book my seat I have to do it there instead of online. But it looks quite good.

Death's kiss was soft as rose petals...

More
12 years 9 months ago #34366 by Kuroboshi
Replied by Kuroboshi on topic Re: Harry Potter
Just saw it today with some friends in 3D, overall, I enjoyed it but I feel like they could have done more with the 3D.

Warning: Spoiler!

More
12 years 9 months ago - 12 years 9 months ago #34367 by black_magnolia
Replied by black_magnolia on topic Re: Harry Potter
Kuroboshi wrote:

Just saw it today with some friends in 3D, overall, I enjoyed it but I feel like they could have done more with the 3D.

Ah, I didn't watch the movie in 3D, so in that respect I don't know what they did. I generally don't like 3D, so I don't even care. :woohoo:

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.
Last edit: 12 years 9 months ago by black_magnolia.

More
12 years 9 months ago #34368 by Kuroboshi
Replied by Kuroboshi on topic Re: Harry Potter
A friend I went with had already seen it in 2D so we decided on the 3D version. They mainly used it to show more depth of field and some things came out slightly. I was rather disappointed that one of the fiendfyre animals didn't come out.

Really though, the 3D was a hinderance, 3 of us, myself included, require glasses. We all had the same complaint that it appeared a little blurred at times, I thought at first that my vision had worsened slightly but it might be more to do with the 3D itself.

Time to create page: 0.274 seconds