Show Navigation Menu
Media

Eurovision song contest

More
13 years 10 months ago - 13 years 10 months ago #21685 by iHauntTheSepulchre
My favourite this year was Ukraine's entry...though what was up with everyone using the wind machine? The amount of times I sat there just waiting for it to blow up someone's dress... :blink:

Death's kiss was soft as rose petals...
Last edit: 13 years 10 months ago by iHauntTheSepulchre. Reason: Spelling mistakes

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 10 months ago #21802 by millkins
Replied by millkins on topic Re:Eurovision song contest
I must say, eventhough I haven't watched eurosong since it was hosted by my country, I am DELIGHTED that germany's song won since I actually like it well not too much but still it is something I never guessed would win, a friend showed it to me only yesterday and I must say maybe next year the contest could get more about the music and not glitter :D

I can't swim. I can't drive, either. I was going to learn to drive but then I thought, well, what if I crash into a lake?

More
13 years 10 months ago #21812 by black_magnolia
millkins wrote:

maybe next year the contest could get more about the music and not glitter :D

That would be great if they really would focus more on the music, but I just don't see that happening... :S

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.

More
13 years 10 months ago #21840 by millkins
Replied by millkins on topic Re:Eurovision song contest
yah it is quite of a long shot we here(BG) like to reefer to it actually happening would be on the day that it rained naked grannies.

I can't swim. I can't drive, either. I was going to learn to drive but then I thought, well, what if I crash into a lake?

More
13 years 10 months ago #21847 by CorpseQueen
I used to watch the competition, every episode of it with family, in the beginning of my life. The Lordi came along, and owned the show, and the country I always vote for (in my mind at least), Finland, won for the first time. I'm partially finnish, and spent my summers in Finland untill a few years ago, and Sweden have won so many times before...
After that, when Finland won with Lordi, I had nothing to collect from that show, and haven't watched it since... well, the occational part-competition as friends or family watch it (they usually have candy then, and can't say no to that), but wouldn't knew the things was over unless my boy watched the final. Seemed to be a nice final, with a good winner (and a good story behind it) though.

My beauty is not the shape of the body,
but the voices in you mind;
the thoughts you can't live without

More
13 years 10 months ago #21855 by black_magnolia
millkins wrote:

yah it is quite of a long shot we here(BG) like to reefer to it actually happening would be on the day that it rained naked grannies.

LOL! At least you guys won a competition, our candidates this year were so full of themselves that they thought they would win and in the end they didn't even get to the finals and moaned how they don't know how that could happen! Pathetic! :silly:

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.

Time to create page: 0.272 seconds