Show Navigation Menu
Media

Twilight

More
13 years 9 months ago - 13 years 9 months ago #23190 by black_magnolia
Replied by black_magnolia on topic Re:Twilight
A friend just mailed me this and I couldn't figure a better place to post it. lol I think this could get even more fans then the original. :silly:

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.
Last edit: 13 years 9 months ago by black_magnolia.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 9 months ago #23193 by Envy
Replied by Envy on topic Re:Twilight
:woohoo: Haha! Oh, that was brilliant!

Although I did cringe when they broke that grand piano. :( It would've made a nice addition to my living room as opposed to being turned into firewood.

Is that going to be a real parody or is it just the trailer? It's a cute idea, but I guess I'm still annoyed at how everyone in the world appears to be still milking this vampire/Twilight thing. They're making money out of lovers and haters of it now! I'll personally refuse to pay to see anything related to this whole craze, haha, but if someone else rents it or something, I'll gladly watch.

More
13 years 9 months ago #23230 by black_magnolia
Replied by black_magnolia on topic Re:Twilight
Envy wrote:

Is that going to be a real parody or is it just the trailer? It's a cute idea, but I guess I'm still annoyed at how everyone in the world appears to be still milking this vampire/Twilight thing. They're making money out of lovers and haters of it now! I'll personally refuse to pay to see anything related to this whole craze, haha, but if someone else rents it or something, I'll gladly watch.

It looks like a real parody (I didn't go and check), but the original Twilight can also be watched as a parody, so I don't see a big difference! :silly: I also wouldn't pay anything for this craze, but I'd gladly watch it for free. lol

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.

More
13 years 9 months ago #23437 by Kuroboshi
Replied by Kuroboshi on topic Re:Twilight
I'll go for Team \"Shut the **** up\".

As for the books/movies, I know to avoid them though I've heard that certain aspects of the movies (such as the cars) aren't too bad from male friends who got dragged by their girlfriends/other females.

I'll say this about Meyer, she knows her target audience and has done very well. Hell, I might even like it if I ever do read the series (I like romance stuff) but then again I might not so I may as well avoid it.

More
13 years 9 months ago #23447 by Envy
Replied by Envy on topic Re:Twilight
Kuroboshi wrote:

I'll go for Team \"Shut the **** up\".

As for the books/movies, I know to avoid them though I've heard that certain aspects of the movies (such as the cars) aren't too bad from male friends who got dragged by their girlfriends/other females.

I'll say this about Meyer, she knows her target audience and has done very well. Hell, I might even like it if I ever do read the series (I like romance stuff) but then again I might not so I may as well avoid it.

Meeh..It's a bit of a hollow 'romance'.

You'd be better off reading something cute like Pride and Prejudice. I'll even let you borrow my zombie version, seeing as I know you're partial to that..

More
13 years 9 months ago #23745 by bloodfang
Replied by bloodfang on topic Re:Twilight
I have not seen the movies or read the books but my friends like it, but hearing from them about vampires that sparkle like diamonds in sunlight just seemed plain retarded to me because in all the mythology i know vampires are supposed to die in sunlight not sparkle so in short i dispise the twilight series

Time to create page: 0.288 seconds