Media

Twilight

More
14 years 2 months ago #14663 by black_magnolia
Replied by black_magnolia on topic Re:Twilight
Bpagemom wrote:

black_magnolia wrote:

Bpagemom wrote:

Ok... I read the post, and I haven't read any replies to be honest.

Darling, you're on the 15th page of posts, you have to go back and read.

Yeah... no disrespect, but that's why I didn't. 15 pages... wow. Especially in such a short period of time. Plus, I presume that this conversation has gone like so many I've heard, people either love or hate the series. I just felt like putting in my two cents. lol. I might go back and read at some point. I am actually curious what some of you thought. I just hadn't before posting.

Sorry, I'm the one that has to apologize, I missread your earlier post. (got my head stuck in some clouds...) :silly:
This thread is a merged thread of all threads on Twilight that were on the forum, just look at some of the titels of the posts and the times. I gathered them all in one place as I got sick when I saw a senior member of the forum opening yet again a \"new\" topic on the subject... *face-palm*

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 2 months ago #14682 by Bpagemom
Replied by Bpagemom on topic Re:Twilight
black_magnolia wrote:

Bpagemom wrote:

black_magnolia wrote:

Bpagemom wrote:

Ok... I read the post, and I haven't read any replies to be honest.

Darling, you're on the 15th page of posts, you have to go back and read.

Yeah... no disrespect, but that's why I didn't. 15 pages... wow. Especially in such a short period of time. Plus, I presume that this conversation has gone like so many I've heard, people either love or hate the series. I just felt like putting in my two cents. lol. I might go back and read at some point. I am actually curious what some of you thought. I just hadn't before posting.

Sorry, I'm the one that has to apologize, I missread your earlier post. (got my head stuck in some clouds...) :silly:
This thread is a merged thread of all threads on Twilight that were on the forum, just look at some of the titels of the posts and the times. I gathered them all in one place as I got sick when I saw a senior member of the forum opening yet again a \"new\" topic on the subject... *face-palm*

Well, and I am still fairly new. I also know, by etiquette, one should not reply to a post unless you have read all other replies so you can comment intelligently. I apologize for that. Like I said, I just wanted to throw in my tow cents - hahaha.

If this is a collaboration of other threads, I will check it out for sure to see what everyone has said. I sometimes get surprised at who does and who doesn't like the series. However, yes, I am also amazed at how much this series becomes the main topic of conversation. Every once in a while I think \"Really? Are we talking about this AGAIN?\"

"You have no power over me"

More
14 years 2 months ago #14709 by black_magnolia
Replied by black_magnolia on topic Re:Twilight
Bpagemom wrote:

Well, and I am still fairly new. I also know, by etiquette, one should not reply to a post unless you have read all other replies so you can comment intelligently. I apologize for that. Like I said, I just wanted to throw in my tow cents - hahaha.

If this is a collaboration of other threads, I will check it out for sure to see what everyone has said. I sometimes get surprised at who does and who doesn't like the series. However, yes, I am also amazed at how much this series becomes the main topic of conversation. Every once in a while I think \"Really? Are we talking about this AGAIN?\"

I have the same problem like you. \"Really? Are we talking about this AGAIN?\" - I think the same thing when I hear it! First, I couldn't be bothered with Twilight, now I get quite annoyed when someone starts the topic as it gets down to being quite a rude example of a discussion and then even I end up getting angry just form listening to that madness. Well, that's just me, an \"emotional sponge\"...

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.

More
14 years 2 months ago #14737 by Bpagemom
Replied by Bpagemom on topic Re:Twilight
I can see that side of it. I AM a fan, but I do still get tired of talking about it. i mean, you can only talk about something so many times before you get so annoyed that you just want to slap the next person to bring it up. However, like I said, I am interested to see what you all had to say about it. This seems to be a fairly diverse group of people.

"You have no power over me"

More
14 years 2 months ago #15177 by Envy
Replied by Envy on topic Re:Twilight
Argh! I got the shock of my life yesterday!

I went into Forbidden Planet (not sure if you have that store anywhere else but it sells graphic novels etc.)..And usually the downstairs has tons and tons of comics and graphic novels/manga..When I got inside, it was an *empty space* apart from the walls were lined with Twilight merchandise! :S Every single wall..Covered..It was a bloody Twilight shrine.

My boyfriend was horrified to say the least. :woohoo: Felt very sorry for the grumpy shopkeeper slouching behind a Twilight-covered till.

More
14 years 2 months ago #15274 by Whitney.Lavey
Replied by Whitney.Lavey on topic Re:Twilight
Twilight just seems like Underworld watered down to me.
I'm not saying that it's good or bad, it's just not up my alley :/

Time to create page: 0.349 seconds