Show Navigation Menu
Media

Twilight

More
14 years 7 months ago #4636 by Slayer002
Replied by Slayer002 on topic Re:twilight is a liar!
i'm no fan of twilight, didn't really enjoy it but let everyone have is own view on things

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 7 months ago #4638 by justin360
Replied by justin360 on topic Re:twilight is a liar!
that is completely fine. i am i am only expressing my own view. i like to do that.

More
14 years 7 months ago #4639 by Slayer002
Replied by Slayer002 on topic Re:twilight is a liar!
that's ok:)
but normally i wouldn't express myself in such a way so i found it a little strange

More
14 years 7 months ago #4645 by TheAlcherealist
Real vampires are not hollywood - book - comic - ... even not folklore related.
They can be split in two groups: sanguinarians, the most well know kind & the psy. Sanguinarians (sangs = blood) live on blood, the psy are living on energy (human - elemental - sexual - emotional).

The difference between the fiction vampire & the real one is that a real vampire won't die if (s)he doesn't get enough blood or psy. They will feel tired or sick.
Mostly they don't even need a lot of this.

On the internet, there are many forums & sites about this subject. Mostly it's also connected to Otherkin.
If you're interested you should look up for 'sanguinarian vampires' & 'psy vampires'.

More
14 years 7 months ago #4669 by Zenith
Replied by Zenith on topic Re:twilight is a liar!
Of course \"Twilight is a liar\", it's something meant for naive teens, teens who are into this cheesy hollywood and psuedo-dark stuff.

the thread of life lies severed on the brink of paradise.. .

More
14 years 7 months ago #4677 by Polaristhe2
Replied by Polaristhe2 on topic Re:twilight is a liar!
justin360 wrote:

a real vampire is pure evil straight from hell. they are not fueled by love. they have no form of human bondage such as love, law, or religion. when the sun hits them flames are supposed to ignite out of their ass, not turn sparkley gay.... look me up on facebook or myspace - billy collins -username- alucardhttp://www.alchemygothic.com/components/com_kunena/template/ja_sanidineii_light/images/english/emoticons/w00t.png

dude. How old are you?

Choices we make and the choices that are, when Hell is so close and Heaven so far.

Time to create page: 0.357 seconds