Show Navigation Menu
Media

Twilight

More
14 years 7 months ago #3778 by Aftermidnight
I just looked it up and for quick reference, the South Park episode in question is \"The Ungroundable\" from the 12th season. I'll be watching ASAP...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 7 months ago #3783 by Polaristhe2
Replied by Polaristhe2 on topic Re:Twilight (the movie)
Aftermidnight wrote:

I just looked it up and for quick reference, the South Park episode in question is \"The Ungroundable\" from the 12th season. I'll be watching ASAP...

THX! I was looking for that episode, couldn't remember what it was called.

Choices we make and the choices that are, when Hell is so close and Heaven so far.

More
14 years 7 months ago #4587 by wingedxayase
I haven't watched the movie, but I tried reading the book. After the first chapter, I just gave up. |D;; The writing style didn't really suit my taste and the whole first-person pov thing didn't work for me either. =__=;;

More
14 years 7 months ago #4593 by natwilaniwartri
never read them or watch the movies

More
14 years 7 months ago #4618 by morphea3107
Replied by morphea3107 on topic Re:Twilight (the movie)
rubbish , rubbish , rubbish , and did i forget anything else :unsure: ahh yeah and RUBBISH !!:D

More
14 years 7 months ago #4635 by justin360
Replied by justin360 on topic twilight is a liar!
a real vampire is pure evil straight from hell. they are not fueled by love. they have no form of human bondage such as love, law, or religion. when the sun hits them flames are supposed to ignite out of their ass, not turn sparkley gay.... look me up on facebook or myspace - billy collins -username- alucardhttp://www.alchemygothic.com/components/com_kunena/template/ja_sanidineii_light/images/english/emoticons/w00t.png

Time to create page: 0.358 seconds