Show Navigation Menu
Media

Twilight

More
14 years 7 months ago #3617 by Aftermidnight
The movie isn't bad actually. I'm loathe to admit but I quite enjoyed it; at least, as a high school romance rather than a horror film. The book... Over-hyped but if it's your thing, you're sure to enjoy it. It's not ground breaking or anything but it's romantic in a harmless teenage sort of way.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 7 months ago #3626 by black_magnolia
If it wasn't for all the hype around the movie and books, I would not even know they existed. Haven't heard anything good about it and don't have an inclination to go and find out for myself.

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.

More
14 years 7 months ago #3635 by xxgabixx
Replied by xxgabixx on topic Re:Twilight (the movie)
I read the books about two years ago when NOBODY even knew about them. I thought they were really good then, but when they came out with the movies I was just like.... ew.... All these stupid chicks started getting all obsessive over it, and made the story unenjoyable.

More
14 years 7 months ago #3663 by Morgana
Replied by Morgana on topic Re:Twilight (the movie)
Has anyone seen the South Park episode in response to Twilight-mania? All the preppy kids were suddenly dressing as vampires because it was cool, and the Goth kids were ticked off at them, until they decided to reclaim their identity. If you like South Park, it was a great episode.

More
14 years 7 months ago #3665 by vampirelycanthrope13
The vampire episode is one of my favourite south park episodes :)

Also, my friends made me watch the twilight movie, not the most terrible movie in the world, however i don't think i'd buy the dvd. However, it was infinitely prefferable to the time my friends invited me to 'horror movie night', which ended up with them making me watch legally blond!:S

More
14 years 7 months ago #3688 by janelle hell
vampirelycanthrope13 wrote:

The vampire episode is one of my favourite south park episodes :)

Also, my friends made me watch the twilight movie, not the most terrible movie in the world, however i don't think i'd buy the dvd. However, it was infinitely prefferable to the time my friends invited me to 'horror movie night', which ended up with them making me watch legally blond!:S

That *does* sound like a \"horror!!!\" movie night, indeed! I can't stand \"chick flicks\"; an \"ULTIMATE HORROR FEST NIGHT\", for me, would consist of:

the Princess Diaries

followed by

Titanic

followed by

Twilight.

LOL!!!

Time to create page: 0.283 seconds