Show Navigation Menu
Media

Twilight

More
14 years 7 months ago #3288 by Aftermidnight
Replied by Aftermidnight on topic Re:Sparkly vampires?
Oh I wasn't trying to argue your opinion! Sorry if it came across that way, you don't need to apologise :)
Oh but the third film remains the best one.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 7 months ago #3311 by scootiebee
Replied by scootiebee on topic Re:Sparkly vampires?
Yes, I like the 3rd film, but I just like Gary Oldman. Oh, Sirius! But I love the Harry Potter books. I can't wait for the 7th book's movies, because they are making it into 2 movies. There are some concerns, because things happened in book 6 differently than in the movie, and it will change how the 7th (and 8th) movie plays out. Can't wait, though.

Nothing to see here, move along folks.

More
14 years 7 months ago #3373 by scootiebee
Replied by scootiebee on topic Re:Sparkly vampires?
Ah. I just finished reading the first Twilight book, and I was pleasantly surprised. I think I was too into the hype of how bad they would be that I assumed I would hate it. I think the sparkly thing is a little much. But I can understand why 15-year-old girls are thrilled with it. And I didn't hate it. I am waiting for Booksfree.com to send the next book. See if it gets sillier, or if I continue to, against my better judgment, actually enjoy reading them.

Nothing to see here, move along folks.

More
14 years 7 months ago #3398 by Aftermidnight
Replied by Aftermidnight on topic Re:Sparkly vampires?
That seems fair. And I agree, Gary Oldman is so good in HP. I didn't like Sirius in the books but in the film's he's great. And I'm agreed about how the last two films will be different because of the changes to Half-Blood Prince. But, with any luck, they'll be great.

More
14 years 7 months ago #3600 by Lonecrow
Replied by Lonecrow on topic Twilight (the movie)
What do you think about the movie (and books) of Twilight?
This movie seems to get a huge number of fans but is it really good or just some vampire movie..?

More
14 years 7 months ago #3615 by Highwayman
Replied by Highwayman on topic Re:Twilight (the movie)
I haven't seen it yet but i've been told its soppy rubbish for teenage girls.

Even a man who is pure in heart and says his prayers by night, may become a wolf when the wolfsbane blooms and the autumn moon is bright.

Time to create page: 0.283 seconds