Show Navigation Menu
Media

Twilight

More
14 years 7 months ago #3008 by MefistaCenobica
anastasia13
I've not read it and I hope I'll never read...
I write good stories and do not care about repetitions (right word?)-if you want to write anything,you may write it even if somebody've already wrote the same thing.Maybe you version will be better)

archdevilantidote.proboards.com/
My forum dedicated to bootleg stuff,help me to fill it

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 7 months ago #3009 by anastasia13
Replied by anastasia13 on topic Re:Sparkly vampires?
MefistaCenobica

True, but I would never write sparky vampires. Makes them sound sissy. I write about things that will tear you apart as to look at you. No one ever has to follow the rest of society no matter where you live. I couldn't imagine my books selling 400 million copies like that though. Even PC Cast has better vampire books. She has a line with Zoey and a vampire finishing school.....

Anastasia

Those who stand in white blessed light might not always be good, those who stand in the inky shadows of darkness might not always be evil.

More
14 years 7 months ago #3046 by CorpseQueen
Replied by CorpseQueen on topic Re:Sparkly vampires?
Anastasia13, you got someone alike here. just maybe younger. I actully read and liked the Harry Potter books, untill the 6th - it was awfull, and I still hope they'll call it back and rewrite...

I'm a writer myself, but I like to make my own monsters. And in my view, a monster isn't a bad thing.

The plot, as I've heard it, in the Twilight series seems like something the whole could like - forbidden romance. But I'm afraid to read the books, as my sister (who loved/loves them, I'm not sure if she's over it yet) tells me they're not good written, even tho she likes them. And if she thinks like that, I don't want to know what I could think, as I usually read books only too see what they did bad and good.

And about writing... well, everything has already been done - all you could do is add a bit of variety or another trail of thought. Hopefully. For me, I hope to someday have my works done, and published - I'm a bit sure they could be, depending if the publisher understands my way of writing.

My beauty is not the shape of the body,
but the voices in you mind;
the thoughts you can't live without

More
14 years 7 months ago #3062 by anastasia13
CorpseQueen

So true, I agree with what you say. My new book, I invented a Fezzor. He is a ball of fluff with razor sharp teeth, pure white fur with black tips on his 4 foot fluffy tail. No more than 8 pounds. Lethal, likes to shoot poison at his victims. Or bit them. Loves my charater Nevae. He's a ruthless killer. Fun for the story I have. So what you write? In America we call it Speculative Fiction because it can be horror/gothic/romance to sci fi/robotic/murder/mystery/erotic. It covers everything....where r u? Im in Fort Worth Texas. I dont know if we can talk about that. I'd love to read your stuff....

ps I heard about book 6. It did suck, kinda really off the track.

Anastasia

Those who stand in white blessed light might not always be good, those who stand in the inky shadows of darkness might not always be evil.

More
14 years 7 months ago #3077 by Aftermidnight
Replied by Aftermidnight on topic Re:Sparkly vampires?
:o
Book 6 is one of the better Harry Potter books! And the film was pretty good.

More
14 years 7 months ago #3229 by anastasia13
Sorry Aftermidnight, that is my take on it, though I am glad you liked Harry Potter the 6th movie and book. Didn't mean to bash it, but I thought I could have been better.

Anastasia

Time to create page: 0.283 seconds