Show Navigation Menu
Media

What are you currently reading?

More
14 years 1 month ago #16529 by cadaverlove
I finished reading shutter island the week befor last the movie hadnt come out yet but being that im in rehab I havent had the chance to see it. atleast they have a computer lab here. this weekend a friend of mine is going to drop off book 2 of the E.E. Knight age of fire series called The Defender. I had mentioned like two or maybe even four months ago that I was reading book one called the dragon champion in anothe topic but dont remember what one.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 1 month ago #16637 by Morgana
black_magnolia wrote:

Morgana wrote:

I'm re-reading Broken, by Kelley Armstrong. I like her style, and I have quite a few of her books. Most of them refer to events and characters in the other books, but you don't have to have read them all, or in order, for them to make sense.

I have her first six books, naturally including Broken as it's the sixth. I also like her style, it's very easy to read but interesting. :)

That's why I picked it up again... my brain is a little too frazzled right now to cope with anything even remotely complicated.

cadaverlove, I'm sorry to hear you're in rehab, I hope you get better soon. What did you think of the book Shutter Island? I just saw the movie, and would like to read the book now as well.

More
14 years 1 month ago #16687 by scootiebee
Reading the third of the Percy Jackson and the Olympians, The Titan's Curse. These books really are fun, just move from one disaster to the next! Perfect. At least it is not ME having disaster after disaster! It is nice to read about someone else's problems that are way worse than my own!

Nothing to see here, move along folks.

More
14 years 2 weeks ago #18493 by Envy
Okay..I feel super-depressed now. Just finished 'Trainspotting'.

The rest of my Eng. Lit. books don't look happy-go-lucky-fun either. The theme is 'the struggle for identity' and I have to read..'An Evil Cradling', 'Heart of Darkness' and a load of others which I think I've already listed..

More
14 years 2 weeks ago #18514 by scootiebee
I actually liked Heart of Darkness. At least it isn't a long story. Or you can just watch Apocalypse Now, basically the same story.

I am reading Tomb of the Golden Bird by Elizabeth Peters. Fun. But the second book in the Kronos Chronicles is due to me this week, the Celestial Globe. It is a young adult's series, but it is a lot of fun, very clockwork/steampunk for kids. Love it.

Nothing to see here, move along folks.

More
14 years 2 weeks ago #18554 by Thurysaz
I read some books about Chi (or Ki) Chi Kung, Taï Chi,...

Mes hommages.

T.

Time to create page: 0.321 seconds