Show Navigation Menu
Media

What are you currently reading?

More
12 years 6 months ago #35652 by firensia
Just started reading Lost Souls by Poppy Z. Brite.

Amor vincit omnia et nos cedamus amori

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 6 months ago #35658 by Envy
:pinch: British Government and the Constitution by Turpin and Tomkins...

More
12 years 6 months ago #35672 by notice_the_blinking
Currently I am eading \"On the Street Where You Live\" by Mary Higgins Clark, it was supposed to just be some light pointless reading before exams, and sadly, it a little less than even that. Interesting story line, but a bit on the 'pop' side of crime writing for me... Previously I was reading Torey Hayden's \"The Sunflower Forest\", which i think is one of the most touching and depressing books I've ever come across! I SHOULD be reading \"Abnormal Child Psychology\", and yet I find myself dreaming of Charlaine Harris and Sookie Stackhouse, I can't wait to be free to read that series again! :S

Through the darkness of future past;
The magician longs to see.
One chants out between two worlds:
Fire walk with me

More
12 years 6 months ago #35683 by Envy
Hm..

\"Against a written constitution\" by N. W. Barber.

I wish more of these massive essay-analysis things had nicer titles. They all have really similar titles which bores me as I feel like I'm reading the same thing over and over...

I think I've only found one with a moderately interesting title..\"The sound of silence: Constitutional law without a constitution\" by S. Sedley... :S

More
12 years 6 months ago #35713 by DarkFlights
I recently finished the latest Game of Thrones book, A Dance with Dragons - I just wish I hadn't had to wait five years between books! Let's hope that George R. R. Martin doesn't take so long to write the next one, although I am beginning to wonder whether this epic story will ever be finished!

More
12 years 6 months ago #35717 by Envy
DarkFlights wrote:

I recently finished the latest Game of Thrones book, A Dance with Dragons - I just wish I hadn't had to wait five years between books! Let's hope that George R. R. Martin doesn't take so long to write the next one, although I am beginning to wonder whether this epic story will ever be finished!

Hah, I know that feeling. I hate waiting for books to come out. :angry: I'm still waiting on the final book in the Inheritance (Eragon, Eldest etc.) series.

Time to create page: 0.291 seconds