Show Navigation Menu
Media

What are you currently reading?

More
12 years 9 months ago #34235 by Morgana
I'm re-reading Shattered Glass, by Elaine Bergstrom. It's a vampire novel, and one I've read before. But it's been so long that it's almost new again...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 9 months ago #34285 by janelle hell
I'm reading Freakshow, by James St. James (author of Party Monster); I'm about half done with it. It's written in the same witty/funny/sarcastic way as Party Monster was.

More
12 years 9 months ago #34345 by firensia
Currently reading Seven Deadly Sins by Corey Taylor (frontman of Slipknot and Stone Sour). It's an awesome book. Basically, he believes that sin does not exist so this book is him defending that theory with examples from his own life. It's written in a very poetic manner and it is extremely funny at times. A real page turner.

Amor vincit omnia et nos cedamus amori

More
12 years 9 months ago - 12 years 9 months ago #34352 by Serpenvicis
I'm reading fourth part of Percy Jackson & Olympians.
What is annoying me is that I can't get a lot books that are sequels because they are not translated to my langague or they don't even exist on english. So I didn't read most of the books with sequels :angry:

Wanting to be like someone else, we forget who we really are.
Last edit: 12 years 9 months ago by Serpenvicis.

More
12 years 9 months ago #34356 by iHauntTheSepulchre
I'm about to start reading The Essential Handbook of Herbs. My mum suggested it to me...so it should be interesting.

Death's kiss was soft as rose petals...

More
12 years 9 months ago #34465 by black_magnolia
I'm just finishing Coelho's \"The Witch of Portobello\", then I'm going to try Sharf's \"Worldwide Gothic\" and Martin's \"A Clash of Kings\" is next on my to-read list. :)

I can already see myself being annoyed with A Clash of Kings, becasue they didn't have the English book in the library so I have the Croatian version which has some names translated (mostly of places), so I'll probably have to double-check the map if they didn't translate the names literally...

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.

Time to create page: 0.295 seconds