Show Navigation Menu
Media

What are you currently reading?

More
13 years 2 months ago #31298 by black_magnolia
Envy wrote:

Curious, what was the other book that was recommended to you? If it's not 'The Alchemist', I'll be interested in reading too. :P

The other was 'The Manual of the Warrior of Light'. I plan on reading \"The Alchemist\" too when I get to it. Also \"The Valkyries\" because the plot seems interesting to me. :silly:

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 2 months ago #31302 by Serpenvicis
New part of the \"Temeraire\" book series finally came to library, so I picked it up and now I have something to do in these cold days :silly:
And tommorow will probably come out next part of \"Vampire Academy\". I can't wait :laugh:

Wanting to be like someone else, we forget who we really are.

More
13 years 2 months ago #31304 by Envy
black_magnolia wrote:

Envy wrote:

Curious, what was the other book that was recommended to you? If it's not 'The Alchemist', I'll be interested in reading too. :P

The other was 'The Manual of the Warrior of Light'. I plan on reading \"The Alchemist\" too when I get to it. Also \"The Valkyries\" because the plot seems interesting to me. :silly:

Ah right. :P Those will be added onto my reading list then. Thanks! ^.^

More
13 years 1 month ago #31439 by Jeremiah1
Hitler, by Ian Kershaw.

Very informative, though slow going at times.

More
13 years 1 month ago #31441 by cemwerewolf
American Gods by Neil Gaiman. A number of people had recomended it for a while but I didn't manage to start reading it until just the other day.

More
13 years 1 month ago #31456 by Envy
Jeremiah1 wrote:

Hitler, by Ian Kershaw.

Very informative, though slow going at times.

:woohoo: I had to read that for my history course. Argh. I'm still going through 20+ books for that course. All on Hitler, the Holocaust, German society at the time..Political background and actions..Argh..The thought of it makes my head hurt. I've read the subject to death. :S

Time to create page: 0.303 seconds