Show Navigation Menu
Media

What are you currently reading?

More
13 years 2 months ago #30972 by black_magnolia
Serpenvicis wrote:

Morgana wrote:

Serpenvicis wrote:

Yes, it's quite...boring, should I say. Action is not so interesting in book. I can't read it like other books I actually like. I read this mostly to waste time before I can go to library, wich is not near my home. :pinch:

I haven't read this particular book, but I do know that feeling! I always have to have something on hand to read. And I almost never give up halfway through, once I've started something... it would have to be really awful for me to do that.

Me also. No mater how much book is boring, I finish it. Don't know why, I just have to. :blink:

I usually do the same. If I'm not feeling ok for some reason, I may put the book aside and finish it some other time.
That Laura book is really the only one that I can think of that I didn't finish. Not only is it boring, but it feels like some poor plagiarism, that's the main reason I couldn't read it.

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 2 months ago #30988 by Morgana
I just started Stephen King's Dark Tower series. I've read some of them before, but I recently picked up the last 2 in the series, so now I can read all 7 of them in order. Should keep me busy for a while...

More
13 years 2 months ago #31272 by black_magnolia
I just picked up reading \"Veronika Decides to Die\" by Paulo Coelho.

And eternity in an hour.

More
13 years 2 months ago #31276 by Envy
black_magnolia wrote:

Ohh I really need to read that. Paulo Coelho wrote 'The Alchemist' as well, didn't he?

:P I've read 'The Alchemist'..It's brilliant.

More
13 years 2 months ago #31277 by black_magnolia
Envy wrote:

black_magnolia wrote:

Ohh I really need to read that. Paulo Coelho wrote 'The Alchemist' as well, didn't he?

:P I've read 'The Alchemist'..It's brilliant.

Yep, he did! :) Everyone that read Coelho says he's a brilliant author. :silly: I didn't have a chance yet to read any of his works, but recently I got two of his books recommended, so I figured today at the library that I could as well pick up something from him instead of browsing through the racks till I find some other book that interests me. :woohoo:

And eternity in an hour.

More
13 years 2 months ago #31292 by Envy
black_magnolia wrote:

Yep, he did! :) Everyone that read Coelho says he's a brilliant author. :silly: I didn't have a chance yet to read any of his works, but recently I got two of his books recommended, so I figured today at the library that I could as well pick up something from him instead of browsing through the racks till I find some other book that interests me. :woohoo:

Curious, what was the other book that was recommended to you? If it's not 'The Alchemist', I'll be interested in reading too. :P

Time to create page: 0.371 seconds