Show Navigation Menu
Media

What are you currently reading?

More
13 years 2 months ago - 13 years 2 months ago #30234 by Madam_Mim
I'm reading \"Cancer is Not a Disease - It's a Survival Mechanism\" by Andreas Mortiz
Last edit: 13 years 2 months ago by Madam_Mim.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 2 months ago #30236 by black_magnolia
Madam_Mim wrote:

I'm reading \"Cancer is Not a Disease - It's a Survival Mechanism\" by Andreas Mortiz

That sounds very interesting! Would be great if you could write a review after you read it! :)

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.

More
13 years 2 months ago #30238 by Madam_Mim
black_magnolia wrote:

Madam_Mim wrote:

That sounds very interesting! Would be great if you could write a review after you read it! :)

That I will do - the title alone can of course provokes many, but until now it seems that the author has many good arguments for the title of the book :ohmy:

More
13 years 2 months ago #30251 by Envy
Madam_Mim wrote:

black_magnolia wrote:

Madam_Mim wrote:

That I will do - the title alone can of course provokes many, but until now it seems that the author has many good arguments for the title of the book :ohmy:

Oh wow..I haven't heard of that title before, but I'd agree with Magnolia - That does sound really interesting.

I recall having to read some things about humans and cancer before an entrance test I had to take - Something about humans being prone to it because of possible excessive inbreeding during a period where our ancestors were close to extinction - A theory that came about after studies on rats, which have never had a dip in numbers and have very good stats when it comes to percentages getting cancer..

:P But yes, a review would be brilliant!

More
13 years 2 months ago - 13 years 2 months ago #30600 by Morgana
I just started Dracula the Un-Dead, and I'd say it's pretty good so far. The language is more modern than the original, obviously, but I can see that it might have been something Bram Stoker could have written as a sequel. Although he probably wouldn't have had himself in it as a character. Countess Bathory and Jack the Ripper are mentioned as well, so there's quite a cast of horror figures.
Last edit: 13 years 2 months ago by Morgana.

More
13 years 2 months ago #30754 by firensia
Memnoch The Devil by Anne Rice

Amor vincit omnia et nos cedamus amori

Time to create page: 0.301 seconds