Show Navigation Menu
Media

What are you currently reading?

More
13 years 5 months ago #27973 by black_magnolia
My friend hooked me up with some Harry Potter fanfiction in German called \"Krieg und Betrug\". It's one of her favourites so that she even has it printed out and she says I just have to read it. :woohoo: Haven't read fanfiction in ages...

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 5 months ago #27980 by Morgana
I just started the Harry Potter series again... must be all the movie hype putting me in the mood to read them.

More
13 years 5 months ago #27995 by Envy
:woohoo: Is everyone doing that?! I'm feeling increasingly left out because everyone at college is also re-reading the Harry Potter series before heading off to university and dumping the books into storage at parents' homes.

I would join in, but it's gotten to the stage where I can't stand the Harry Potter series..

More
13 years 5 months ago - 13 years 5 months ago #28000 by black_magnolia
Envy wrote:

:woohoo: Is everyone doing that?! I'm feeling increasingly left out because everyone at college is also re-reading the Harry Potter series before heading off to university and dumping the books into storage at parents' homes.

I would join in, but it's gotten to the stage where I can't stand the Harry Potter series..

I'm not that much inclined to rereading the series again because I've already read the whole series some 7 times or so, so I know it pretty well and don't need refreshing my memory. But fanfiction is another matter, some people write really well and it's interesting what other people come up with. It's also a light read for which I don't have to go to the library but can comfortably read it from the pc or print it out myself. (My eyes start to hurt if I stare to much at the pc)

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.
Last edit: 13 years 5 months ago by black_magnolia.

More
13 years 5 months ago #28016 by Envy
Hmm. Never thought about actually reading fanfiction. Might consider it for some of my favourite series of books. :P

More
13 years 5 months ago #28055 by Morgana
Envy wrote:

I hadn't thought of anyone else doing the same, I just need something to read. It's been a couple of years since I read them, and I was sitting in front of one of my bookcases waiting for inspiration... and that's what came to me.

I've never read any of the fanfiction though. black_magnolia, do you have any links that you could post?

Time to create page: 0.376 seconds