Show Navigation Menu
Media

What are you currently reading?

More
13 years 6 months ago #26888 by Kuroboshi
\"All Roads\" written by Chris Avellone. It came with the Collector's Edition of New Vegas (one of the reasons I got that version actually) and leads up to the events of \"Fallout: New Vegas\".

As expected, it was somewhat violent and short, but good.

Now to start on \"V for Vendetta\". Going through a phase where I'll mostly read manga/graphic novels.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 5 months ago #27207 by Zenith
Light in August by Faulkner

the thread of life lies severed on the brink of paradise.. .

More
13 years 5 months ago #27554 by Envy
'A View from the Bridge'..And probably 'Catcher in the Rye'.

I was meant to give 'Catcher' back to the library today, due to someone reserving it, but there was a mix up..I had a ton of books I couldn't renew online because my card had expired due to my 18th, so I had to manually go there and fix things (as well as argue that I shouldn't be charged for overdue books that I tried to renew on time).

They accidentally renewed 'Catcher' for me and I didn't notice, so I guess I should probably read that quickly before I have to hand it back. :blink:

More
13 years 5 months ago #27561 by Morgana
I've just started The Hobbit, by Tolkien. I've read the Lord of the Rings trilogy before, but not this one, and I'm enjoying it so far. I may read Rings again when I'm done, if the spirit so moves me...

More
13 years 5 months ago #27576 by cemwerewolf
Johnny the Homicidal Maniac. A friend of my husband brought it for me to read as he thought I'd enjoy it and I must say he was quite right.

More
13 years 5 months ago #27661 by Zilknitha
Alas, The Book Before Printing...its a riverting read, so much so my eyes are suffering from the shappnelle. It's a hefty collage work book. It is interesting looking at the development of words and type, but it's not terribly well written.

The Hobbit is a good read.

Time to create page: 0.368 seconds