Show Navigation Menu
Media

What are you currently reading?

More
13 years 7 months ago #25377 by millkins
Raven's gate / Anthony Horowitz it reminds me of lovecraft :D Like lovecraft for kids :D

I can't swim. I can't drive, either. I was going to learn to drive but then I thought, well, what if I crash into a lake?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 7 months ago #25391 by Kuroboshi
Stopped reading through those short stories and started reading \"The Ghost in the Shell: Man-Machine Interface\"

Last short story I read was \"Markheim\", which was probably one of the easier to understand (Alongside \"A Lodging for the Night\")

More
13 years 7 months ago #25433 by Zilknitha
Still reading the Gormangast trilogy and all my course books. The most interesting of those is The Mind in the Cave which talkes about the cave art and the modern interprtaions of it.

More
13 years 7 months ago #25446 by Kuroboshi
Finished both GitS and \"The Crow\"

Thinking I ought to reread them, especially GitS.

More
13 years 7 months ago #25698 by Morgana
I just started Death and the Maiden, by P.N. Elrod. I have a few of her books, and I've read them all before, but they're pretty good. A bit of a quicker, lighter read, compared to Lovecraft.

More
13 years 7 months ago #25793 by SkieShauphen
Nothing at the moment, but I've recently come into inheriting around 20 or 30 new books so I'm having trouble deciding what to read now.

Meaning comes from within.

Time to create page: 0.296 seconds