Show Navigation Menu
Media

What are you currently reading?

More
13 years 8 months ago #24575 by Thurysaz
I still read \"the strain\" of Guillermo Del Toro.

Cool, i like.

Mes hommages.

T.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 8 months ago #24747 by Kuroboshi
Currently rereading \"The Ghost in the Shell\"

Lately though, I've read \"Dracula\" which wasn't what I was expecting, \"Pride and Prejudice\" which was actually pretty enjoyable, despite how much my thoughts changed through reading it and finally, I reread \"The Catcher in the Rye\" though in all honesty, the first time I read that was because it played a small part in \"Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex 1st Gig\" (Laughing man case).

More
13 years 8 months ago #24748 by Envy
Kuroboshi wrote:

Lately though, I've read \"Dracula\" which wasn't what I was expecting, \"Pride and Prejudice\" which was actually pretty enjoyable, despite how much my thoughts changed through reading it and finally, I reread \"The Catcher in the Rye\" though in all honesty, the first time I read that was because it played a small part in \"Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex 1st Gig\" (Laughing man case).

Your thoughts are meant to change in Pride and Prejudice. :P That's what makes it such a good book.

More
13 years 7 months ago #25000 by Kuroboshi
Well, I've finished \"The Ghost in the Shell\" so I've moved on to \"The Devil's Acre\".

From the first chapter, it introduces what could be several themes straight away, rather than gradually bringing them in. This looks to be interesting.

More
13 years 7 months ago #25006 by ondespumeggianti
Kuroboshi wrote:

i love the book \"Pride and Prejudice\",but i read it in italian!!;DD
really it's complicated just in italian!!!:D

More
13 years 7 months ago #25064 by Morgana
Morgana wrote:

I just started The Secret Life of Laszlo, Count Dracula, written by Roderick Anscombe. The author is a psychiatrist, and has experience interviewing serial killers... I'm only about 40 pages in, but it seems promising so far.

OK, I finally finished this book. It wasn't quite what I was expecing, but it wasn't bad... except for one inaccuracy near the end that bothered me. It was written in a diary style, so each chapter is dated, and in an entry for early April 1888, Jack the Ripper is mentioned. Seems a little strange, since those murders weren't committed until the fall of 1888! But it was just a brief, conversational mention, so I guess I can let it pass...

Time to create page: 0.364 seconds