Show Navigation Menu
Media

What are you currently reading?

More
13 years 8 months ago - 13 years 8 months ago #24238 by NIFER
Currently I am reading A.N.Tolstoy \"Hyperboloid engineer Garin\" (\"Гиперболоид инженера Гарина\")
Last edit: 13 years 8 months ago by NIFER.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 8 months ago #24280 by Morgana
I just started another collection of short stories, called The Time of the Vampires. I really can't remember if I've read this one before or not, but it's good quick reading for being away from home.

More
13 years 8 months ago #24327 by Envy
Hehe..That reminds me..I used to have a little collection of 'short and scary stories'. Some of those were really creepy and could easily give me a chill even now. The short length of the stories makes them even more chilling in my opinion.. :woohoo: I want to pick it back up and read, but I don't want to scare myself silly when I have so much to be doing.

A book of test questions and advice came through the post today. My mother ordered it for me. :S Ahwell..

More
13 years 8 months ago #24515 by Morgana
I just started The Secret Life of Laszlo, Count Dracula, written by Roderick Anscombe. The author is a psychiatrist, and has experience interviewing serial killers... I'm only about 40 pages in, but it seems promising so far.

More
13 years 8 months ago #24524 by Envy
Got myself a whole load of books from the library! I was in a bookshop and decided I shouldn't have to pay so much to read books which are quite old, so I'd borrow them from the library instead!

I currently have..

Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde, Dracula, Great Expectations, Cujo, The Shining, Phantom of the Opera, Alice in Wonderland/Through the Looking Glass, A Clockwork Orange and Nineteen Eighty Four added onto my reading list. ^.^

More
13 years 8 months ago #24568 by Madam_Mim
I always end up reading work-related literature B) , so right now I’m reading - \"Anticancer, a New Way of Life\" and \"Your Life in Your Hands - Understand, Prevent And Overcome Breast Cancer and Ovarian Cancer.\"
Which most people probably find it a little boring :unsure: but it is actually very fascinating to read about what you can do to avoid cancer :ohmy:

Time to create page: 0.382 seconds