Show Navigation Menu
Media

What are you currently reading?

More
13 years 8 months ago #23757 by Morgana
black_magnolia... I can't say I blame you. I read The Historian, by Elizabeth Kostova, and it took me forever to finish it. I just couldn't get into it for some reason, but I'm too stubborn to abandon a book halfway through. Unless it's really dreadful...

I just started Dead Until Dark, by Charlaine Harris... the first of the \"True Blood\" books, and I'm sure it won't be the last for me! I'm only a chapter or so into it, and I'm enjoying it quite a bit already.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 8 months ago #23807 by Mr.Obsidian
At the moment, a thrilling book on Programing PLC Controlers & Microprocessors. Of course, these books are for class :S

More
13 years 8 months ago - 13 years 8 months ago #23830 by black_magnolia
Mr.Obsidian wrote:

At the moment, a thrilling book on Programing PLC Controlers & Microprocessors. Of course, these books are for class :S

Ah, I know how you feel. I'm also reading a book for uni... :(

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.
Last edit: 13 years 8 months ago by black_magnolia.

More
13 years 8 months ago #23849 by Envy
black_magnolia wrote:

Mr.Obsidian wrote:

Ah, I know how you feel. I'm also reading a book for an uni... :(

Me three. :P Self-teaching myself two units of my law course and even the things I'm reading such as Wuthering Heights are all for academic purposes.

If only we were doing Pride and Prejudice! I'd have read that in my own time and enjoyed it prior to study, rather than having to have the plotlines ruined etc. due to a book being part of a study for Eng. lit.

..That was a very complicated way to put it..Not sure if my thoughts are very clear at all there. Ah well.

I may enjoy a book, but knowing it's for academic purposes sort of..Ruins things.

More
13 years 8 months ago #23959 by Thurysaz
Always books about energy \"Chi\" (or Ki, or Kundalini, or Bio-plasma,Force...)

Mes hommages.

T.

More
13 years 8 months ago #23967 by Malkie
Hello world

Battle for the abyss in the horus heresy series and another one metaphysics.

Time to create page: 0.371 seconds