Show Navigation Menu
Media

What are you currently reading?

More
13 years 9 months ago #23497 by Morgana
I just started The Wine of Angels, by Phil Rickman. I've read a couple of his other books, December and Candlenight, so many times that I almost know them by heart. This is the first of his \"Merrily Watkins\" books that I've read, but I already like it. His stuff is hard to find second-hand, so I'm going to have to start buying them new I guess... worth the price though, in my opinion.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 9 months ago #23509 by Serpenvicis
His Majesty's Dragon by Naomi Novik... Lately I have not really read books but this one seems good. It's about captain who finds dragon's egg.. It happens at time when Napoleon lived.. B)

Wanting to be like someone else, we forget who we really are.

More
13 years 9 months ago #23675 by Thurysaz
A book about Chi-kung. Zan-ziong precisely.

Mes hommages.

T.

More
13 years 9 months ago #23694 by SkieShauphen
Just started a book called \"Dragon\" by Steven Brust

Meaning comes from within.

More
13 years 9 months ago #23697 by Kuroboshi
Not long finished \"Atilla: The Judgement\" and I have to say my earlier thoughts on it were somewhat incorrect as it played out. Sure, I hated how at the start Atilla seemed like more of a character to try make some jokes which spoiled it for me a little, however, it later abandoned that and turned him into the more serious warlord.

Think I'll read \"Battle Royale\" again. I seriously need to buy more books.

More
13 years 9 months ago #23724 by black_magnolia
Stopped reading The Historian for the 2nd time. I don't know why I can't finish that book. :S
I'm now half way through \"Good Omens\" by Terry Pratchett and Neil Gaiman. I couldn't really focus on studying so I garbed a light read from my dad's library.

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.

Time to create page: 0.336 seconds