Show Navigation Menu
Media

Favourite movies

More
14 years 8 months ago - 14 years 8 months ago #586 by CorpseQueen
Replied by CorpseQueen on topic Re:Favourite movies
Favorite scary movie...? Don't see much of them, as either my boy or friends want to see them, and can't really see them myself... tho I like Secret Window a lot, seen it a few times... most of Stephen Kings movies are good, but I don't like the books... :huh:

Favorite movie over all is Prestige. Loved it the first time I saw it... and I do believe it could count as gothic, to all that has seen it. That dark, old-futuristik stile... :kiss:

And I do believe that anything with both Tim Burton anf Jonny Depp becomes a bit magic... Edward Scissorhands for example :)

My beauty is not the shape of the body,
but the voices in you mind;
the thoughts you can't live without
Last edit: 14 years 8 months ago by CorpseQueen.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 8 months ago #637 by nocturnaltreasures
I'm a huge vampire and zombie fan, pretty much and zombie movies will please me, not only the Romero classics, but the cheesy b ones as well.

I also love vampire movies, and am so excited to hear johnny depp is going to do Dark Shadows :) that is going to be awesome. I loved that series.

More
14 years 8 months ago #643 by morphea3107
Replied by morphea3107 on topic Re:Favourite movies
indeed, johnny depp brings a little bit of magic on the screen ...

More
14 years 8 months ago #689 by Morgana
Replied by Morgana on topic Re:Favourite movies
nocturnaltreasures wrote:

I'm a huge vampire and zombie fan, pretty much and zombie movies will please me, not only the Romero classics, but the cheesy b ones as well.

I also love vampire movies, and am so excited to hear johnny depp is going to do Dark Shadows :) that is going to be awesome. I loved that series.

Johnny Depp is doing a vampire movie? That's fantastic... more details, please!

More
14 years 8 months ago #691 by CorpseQueen
Replied by CorpseQueen on topic Re:Favourite movies
I haven't that many vampire movies... I like superheroes more ^^ and even tho Hollywood are doing a massacre on all old, good heroes (spiderman, fantasic four, and so on, may be great movies, but they are a shame to the real series) I still can't miss a movies... and Watchmen is a bit of a masterpiece, I love the dark stile, the awfull reality...

My beauty is not the shape of the body,
but the voices in you mind;
the thoughts you can't live without

More
14 years 7 months ago #3575 by Lonecrow
Whats your favorite movie of all times?

Time to create page: 0.281 seconds