Show Navigation Menu
Media

Favourite movies

More
14 years 8 months ago #501 by JesterGrafix
Replied by JesterGrafix on topic Re:Favourite movies
Well I love Tim Burton's films, any of Depp's darker movies but my 2 favorites are Ôdishon and Strangeland.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 8 months ago - 14 years 8 months ago #521 by nocturnal-pet
Replied by nocturnal-pet on topic Re:Favourite movies
I am a big fan of slasher films, especially the older ones like \"Friday the 13th\".
Last edit: 14 years 8 months ago by nocturnal-pet.

More
14 years 8 months ago #523 by Veszdrin
Replied by Veszdrin on topic Re:Favourite movies
yeah the old slasher films are definitely the best. i'm a big fan of the Halloween series.

Those are the words of someone who does not know true despair....If you do not know it, I will teach it to you...

More
14 years 8 months ago - 14 years 8 months ago #524 by nocturnal-pet
Replied by nocturnal-pet on topic Re:Favourite movies
The reason I like the old slasher films is because of their effects. It's always nice to look their \"making of\"'s.
But then of course I am not saying I don't like the new ones.. it's just the remakes I don't care for.
I mean, Hatchet, for example was very good.
Last edit: 14 years 8 months ago by nocturnal-pet.

More
14 years 8 months ago #526 by Vivaris
Replied by Vivaris on topic Re:Favourite movies
You guys have a better stomach than I, I always have to cover my eyes at the slashy bits which ends up being most of the movie :P

The dream is alive...

More
14 years 8 months ago #530 by morphea3107
Replied by morphea3107 on topic Re:Favourite movies
i find tim burton movies to ultimately be the best ...but ,i can't deny that i loved silent hill, mirrors and queen of the damned...silent hill kept me asking myself \" whaaat??\"....mirrors was just beautifully made , never expected such a puzzling ending ....and queen of the damned made the ultimate statement that vampires are such erotic beings( also loved how they mixed metal with the plot)...i don't watch too many movies cause my time won't allow it , but the one's i watched , i loved...

Time to create page: 0.284 seconds