Show Navigation Menu
Media

Favourite movies

More
14 years 9 months ago #319 by knumpcy
Replied by knumpcy on topic Re:Favourite movies
For me it would have to be several films by Depp (Nineth Gate, From Hell, Sleepy Hollow), aside from this type my alltime favorite film done by Robin Williams (The World According to Garp).

I became insane with long intervals of horrible sanity

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 9 months ago #335 by sell_your_soul
Replied by sell_your_soul on topic Re:Favourite movies
Repo! The Gentic Opera, Corpse Bride, Nightmare Before Christmas, Edward Scissorhands

More
14 years 9 months ago #485 by janelle hell
Replied by janelle hell on topic Re:Favourite movies
House of 1,00 Corpses & Devil's Rejects...Captain Spaulding, hell yeah!

It's not usually classified as a horror movie, but I quite like A Clockwork Orange.

I enjoyed Interview with the Vampire & Bram Stoker's Dracula especially for the costumes. Not that the movies were lousy, but the costumes/set design were pure eye candy.

More
14 years 9 months ago #487 by Morgana
Replied by Morgana on topic Re:Favourite movies
Rob Zombie's movies are great! I've always liked his music, and he does most of the artwork/drawings for his CD liners as well. Very talented guy.

I watched his version of Halloween recently. I really liked it, except for the ending was very dark. As in, hard to see! I tried fiddling with my TV settings, and even watched the last half hour again in daylight, but it didn't help much. I'll probably go see H2 in the theatre.

More
14 years 9 months ago #494 by janelle hell
Replied by janelle hell on topic Re:Favourite movies
Can't go wrong with a Rob Zombie movie!

More
14 years 9 months ago #495 by Veszdrin
Replied by Veszdrin on topic Re:Favourite movies
I'm a very big fan of Tim Burton's movies. Nightmare before Christmas, Corpse Bride. I love all of his movies. I also like most vampire movies. I'd say Bram Stoker's Dracula and The Lost Boys are my two favorites although Interview with the Vampire was very good too. Rob Zombie's movies are all awesome. Can't wait for H2 to come out.

Those are the words of someone who does not know true despair....If you do not know it, I will teach it to you...

Time to create page: 0.286 seconds