Show Navigation Menu
Media

Favourite movies

More
14 years 9 months ago #280 by Blackaggy
Replied by Blackaggy on topic Re:Favourite movies
I really enjoyed Constantine, and I loved watching Tim Burton's The Corpse Bride and Nightmare Before Christmas with my little ones.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 9 months ago - 14 years 9 months ago #294 by Atanasia_Luiza_Lupei
Well as far as the horror-comedy goes, I absolutely love Young Frankenstein. I think it's the best comedy ever made. But back to the regular gothic/horror movies, I did enjoy Sleepy Hollow, Interview with a Vampire was amazing, Queen of the Damned was alright but lost track of the real story line, and I love the movie Constantine. :]
And another movie that I like, it may not even be in this catagory, but I do see it as a very dark movie is Pan's Labyrinth. Great movie set in a very dark time. Oh! Speaking of dark movies, I just saw this dark, indie-romance movie called Dandelion; pretty depressing yet strangly satisfying at the end..

:blush:

dracu lupei
Last edit: 14 years 9 months ago by Atanasia_Luiza_Lupei.

More
14 years 9 months ago #299 by Morgana
Replied by Morgana on topic Re:Favourite movies
I think Pan's Labyrinth definitely fits the category. As you say, it's very dark... both on the reality and fantasy sides of the story. I just love the look of it as well. I watched the Hell Boy movies based on this, just because they were also directed by Guillermo del Toro, and have the same look about them. My husband refuses to watch Pan again because he says it's too sad, but I love it and have watched it several times now.

More
14 years 9 months ago #302 by Blackaggy
Replied by Blackaggy on topic Re:Favourite movies
I like all the movies suggested so far, but what about the early Adams Family TV series, I enjoyed the movie and I love watching the early series. I think that they were the original Goths ....

More
14 years 9 months ago #305 by Atanasia_Luiza_Lupei
Well I found that Pan's Labyrinth was depressing yet strangly satisfying. But I agree it is a wonderful movie, and one of my favorites :]

dracu lupei

More
14 years 9 months ago #317 by mr_grant21
Replied by mr_grant21 on topic Re:Favourite movies
I liked that Near Dark movie
haven't watched it in a long while

Time to create page: 0.341 seconds