Show Navigation Menu
All things Alchemy.

Best way to put up a AG flag

More
14 years 5 months ago #9562 by Envy
Replied by Envy on topic Re:Posters
Zenith wrote:

BlueTak...or anything similar...I tried with double adhesive pads but one night the flag above my bed fell in my head :laugh: and I remembered this teacher from England brought us some BlueTak once, as we needed it to do our presentations so I searched all stores here and found something similar : PosterFix...it's very good, keeps the flags fixed and unharmed...it's a bit like plasticine and it's good because it doesn't even harm the paint on the walls :laugh:

Not sure about PosterFix, but BluTack can bring paint down from walls at times - If it's left on for too long. I've had a fair few cases where it's left patches on walls around my house.

I'll give it a try for my poster-flag anyway. :P

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 5 months ago #9566 by cemwerewolf
Replied by cemwerewolf on topic Re:Posters
I used bulldog clips on mine. Their those clips you use to hold a bounch of papers together (don't know if they have different names in different places). The cool thing is that they have holes at the top so you can put a couple nails or tacks in the wall and hang it up.

More
14 years 5 months ago #9567 by Envy
Replied by Envy on topic Re:Posters
cemwerewolf wrote:

I used bulldog clips on mine. Their those clips you use to hold a bounch of papers together (don't know if they have different names in different places). The cool thing is that they have holes at the top so you can put a couple nails or tacks in the wall and hang it up.

*Leaps with joy* I can do that! :woohoo: I have some small bulldog clips somewhere..And I can use BluTack to stick the clips to the wall *yay*..Meaning I don't risk leaving any BluTack residue on the poster-flag itself (I'm wary because it's not paper).

Thanks for that! :) My poster-flag dilemma solved.

More
14 years 5 months ago #9571 by cemwerewolf
Replied by cemwerewolf on topic Re:Posters
Glad I could help! Good luck!

More
14 years 4 months ago #10185 by necie1286
Replied by necie1286 on topic Re:Alchemy Poster Flags
the flags are so pretty. i love how they look. i can't wait to get me one and hope to hang it up with all my scolls and all.

Time to create page: 0.247 seconds