Show Navigation Menu
All things Alchemy.

this has been bothering me for years!

More
14 years 5 months ago - 14 years 5 months ago #8405 by StephenG
Has anyone besides me ever heard of the product line called HOUSE OF ALCHEMY ? only ever found two items (one unfortunately is no longer with me) bought it back around 1997 the piece is called ALCHEMUS MAXIMUS. I have seen it depicted in the artwork titled HALL of SPECTRAAL DELIGHTS, but i have never been able to find anyone that acknowledged the existence of a product line... forgotten relic or pretty knock off? you tell me...
Attachments:
Last edit: 14 years 5 months ago by StephenG. Reason: still learning how to insert photos

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 5 months ago - 14 years 5 months ago #8406 by StephenG
the \"other piece\" i referred to was a vessel adorned with a dragon wrapping around the vessel
Last edit: 14 years 5 months ago by StephenG.

More
14 years 5 months ago #8408 by Highwayman
Sounds real intresting i checked the product archives but alas nothing.

Even a man who is pure in heart and says his prayers by night, may become a wolf when the wolfsbane blooms and the autumn moon is bright.

More
14 years 5 months ago #8409 by StephenG
:S i called Alchemy about it a decade ago, they said the same thing... it's a cover up! :unsure: :lol:

More
14 years 5 months ago #8429 by SkieShauphen
A conspiracy I tell you!

Meaning comes from within.

More
14 years 5 months ago #8936 by anastasia13
found the house of alchemy on ebay, they have a line of cool tees that i love for 20 bucks...I didn't see anything else tho

Anastasia

Those who stand in white blessed light might not always be good, those who stand in the inky shadows of darkness might not always be evil.

Time to create page: 0.263 seconds