Show Navigation Menu
All things Alchemy.

Order of Algoth

More
14 years 8 months ago #806 by cemwerewolf
Replied by cemwerewolf on topic Re:Order of Algoth
I've had a few bad experiences in forums as well. But I am genuinely pleased with the people I've met and conversed with here. It's actually fun instead of feeling almost like a chore as it does in some forums I've encountered.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 8 months ago #809 by tfillah
Replied by tfillah on topic Re:Order of Algoth
My first forum was skateboard related; went to hell fast.
This seems to be a mellow spot. It's my first day posting, but I found two new bands already. Not a bad start.
And yes, the cross is very nice.

Aut Disce Aut Discede

More
14 years 8 months ago #837 by Aftermidnight
Replied by Aftermidnight on topic Re:Order of Algoth
It love the pendant idea, it makes the Order of Algoth seem like a proper club with real members, not just anonymous people over the internet who happen to have something in common.

More
14 years 8 months ago #839 by TheAlcherealist
Replied by TheAlcherealist on topic Re:Order of Algoth
Aftermidnight wrote:

It love the pendant idea, it makes the Order of Algoth seem like a proper club with real members, not just anonymous people over the internet who happen to have something in common.

I totally agree with this.

More
14 years 8 months ago #857 by Delequen
Replied by Delequen on topic Re:Order of Algoth
I think the Algoth pendent will be on my neck soon enough. It's simple, yet elegant. It may only be a production of a marketing company, but it is still art, it is still beautiful, and it is something that I can look at and feel a sort of suspension from other things for a while.

More
14 years 8 months ago #878 by Aftermidnight
Replied by Aftermidnight on topic Re:Order of Algoth
I like the newsletter email as well, it ads up to give a sense of belonging...
Ha, that makes me sound quite melodramatic and cliched. But it's really great talking to friendly people about stuff I'm interested in but people I know in person aren't interested in.

Time to create page: 0.272 seconds