Show Navigation Menu
All things Alchemy.

Order of Algoth

More
14 years 6 months ago #7409 by black_magnolia
Replied by black_magnolia on topic Re:Order of Algoth
anastasia13 wrote:

True true, Janelle and Scootie and others besides myself are in America, Krumpcy and other....I don't mean to forget anyone, glad I can remember anything, my mind is a sieve with the sands of time. Anyway we would have to try to make arrangements, possibly with the companies help, if they want to....I like Polaristhe2 idea...AlGoth Congregation...so start saving and if we can't get anything tentively set for next early fall? Those in England, whats a good time to visit? Get some research for us...then start looking for places to stay and ticket prices...possibly I hope to fly somewhere first and get on the same flight as someone in the US, so we can talk part of the flight, possibly start drinking in the middle LOL>...so anyway...we really need to research and save funds...I need to know what is the closest airport to Alchemy Gothic...if the moderators could give us a tour!!! They are fabulous anyway...I hope we could come up with something maybe 4 days...because of jet lag and need of caffine...I would hope those that have kids could be away from them that long...not to offend...this would be adults(pretty much for those young people here, you are the most mature teens in the world that I know) that no kids..I am sure we will be drinking and popping into pubs and watching shows that would be inappropriate. I would think that...I wouldn't know how you all feel, just some input!....I want to go to some parties too!!! Ready, set, go do research and then we can put a proposal up for Alchemy Gothic? Possibly if we can't go next fall, definately get something together for 2011...something set in stone...

I think that middle of September would be great. It's not tourist season, so the prices shouldn't be so high, any later time and we would probably end up in rain. I think September is still dry enough for a trip. Also, my lectures at university start in October like a lot of other student, well some start earlier like middle of September so the first or second week in September would be the best in my opinion for a meetup.

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 6 months ago #7429 by CorpseQueen
Replied by CorpseQueen on topic Re:Order of Algoth
Summer...? THo I don't like the sun much. Now picture us, goth people, dressed in black with parasoles and sunblock in the blazing sun... I'd say autumn :P

But then again, I have no real idea of how my life will look like in a year. It may consists of work, it may consist only of my own writing, or it may be studies. Probably not all at once tho...
Still, school starts in august I believe, and don't have many holidays in this kind of school... would still try to make time tho, and money!

My beauty is not the shape of the body,
but the voices in you mind;
the thoughts you can't live without

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.222 seconds