Show Navigation Menu
All things Alchemy.

Order of Algoth

More
14 years 8 months ago #881 by CorpseQueen
Replied by CorpseQueen on topic Re:Order of Algoth
That's one of the fun things about this forum - there's always someone to talk to, about any subject I've come up with so far. There's always someone to answer.
And I like the newsletter as well, tho I've only got it once. It becomes more then just this, and you get reminded, you come to think of this forum and all friendly people here, and that you may take just one more look before going to bed... just because you can :blush:

My beauty is not the shape of the body,
but the voices in you mind;
the thoughts you can't live without

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 7 months ago #4339 by natwilaniwartri
Replied by natwilaniwartri on topic Re:Order of Algoth
i like the syble of it but not into cross stuff if it was mixed inrto a dragon , like i.e rings eith by teeth or claw or in the eyes of the beast ,

More
14 years 6 months ago #5134 by StephenG
Replied by StephenG on topic Re:Order of Algoth
i am really enjoying this too...and so far no negativity (knock on wood) hoping things just keep getting better...

More
14 years 6 months ago #5138 by anastasia13
Replied by anastasia13 on topic Re:Order of Algoth
I love this site, after I saw a advertisement in Fangoria...I decided to search for a necklace I would like. Thus I bought one and now addicted, got a second one....now fixing to get a bracelet, keychain, purse, and ring...some discontinued... I love the cross and the variety of people in this forum, all over the world and we get along perfectly, my government needs to learn from us. We should possibly plan one day to have a annual thing were we all meet. A central location were we all can afford to meet. Those who can't make it would get a goodie bag or something from us meeting. That would be awesome, maybe the moderators would like that? We all meet in England...someday!!! Wear our Algoth crosses....

I am also so proud that there are young people here, if feel old (30) and they are respectful. That is great and so this forum gets along so well.

Anastasia

Those who stand in white blessed light might not always be good, those who stand in the inky shadows of darkness might not always be evil.

More
14 years 6 months ago #5163 by Thurysaz
Replied by Thurysaz on topic Re:Order of Algoth
Me too I love the pendant symbol of The Order Of Algoth! It is also very simple, pure and beautiful!

I'll also buy.

Mes hommages.

T.

More
14 years 6 months ago #5170 by Polaristhe2
Replied by Polaristhe2 on topic Re:Order of Algoth
anastasia13 wrote:

I love this site, after I saw a advertisement in Fangoria...I decided to search for a necklace I would like. Thus I bought one and now addicted, got a second one....now fixing to get a bracelet, keychain, purse, and ring...some discontinued... I love the cross and the variety of people in this forum, all over the world and we get along perfectly, my government needs to learn from us. We should possibly plan one day to have a annual thing were we all meet. A central location were we all can afford to meet. Those who can't make it would get a goodie bag or something from us meeting. That would be awesome, maybe the moderators would like that? We all meet in England...someday!!! Wear our Algoth crosses....

I am also so proud that there are young people here, if feel old (30) and they are respectful. That is great and so this forum gets along so well.

I love the idea!

Algoth Congregation. And a trip to alchemist's workshop. :)

Choices we make and the choices that are, when Hell is so close and Heaven so far.

Time to create page: 0.280 seconds