Show Navigation Menu
All things Alchemy.

Order of Algoth

More
14 years 8 months ago #730 by CorpseQueen
Order of Algoth was created by CorpseQueen
Love the new members shop, tho I didn't find any really cool special offers at this time. Tho I really liked the AlGoth Pendant, and seriously thinking of getting it. It looks cool, would be easy to wear, and I really like this site and all about it. This forum is the only one too keep me really captive, hopefully for some time, and I do like Alchemy overall - almost of the art and the jewlery is great. So it should be a good way to openly say what I like, when only those who know what it stands for will understand it. Something of my liking :blush:

My beauty is not the shape of the body,
but the voices in you mind;
the thoughts you can't live without

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 8 months ago #735 by Aftermidnight
Replied by Aftermidnight on topic Re:Order of Algoth
*Nods. This is the only forum I've ever bothered to keep checking on, and everyone is really nice! And we have some great discussions.
I'm also loving the Algoth Pendant; I'm buying mine as soon as I get my own bank account... Should have one already but apparently the paperwork was wrong... Anyway, back on topic.

More
14 years 8 months ago #736 by morphea3107
Replied by morphea3107 on topic Re:Order of Algoth
i'm getting the order of algoth cross when i can figger out how to pay with paypal :blush:

More
14 years 8 months ago #737 by Vivaris
Replied by Vivaris on topic Re:Order of Algoth
I used to be really active on a band forum from 2003-05 but got so colossaly fed up with the people's behaviour that i swore never to participate in a forum ever again, and it was easy to do so because every forum i came across the same crap was happening on, until I found this one. It's a great forum discussing things i am very interested in in a civilised way, not just bickering. And I've also been eyeing that Algoth pendant myself, along with the necklace in the member's shop, but that one's sadly too expensive for me at the moment :/

The dream is alive...

More
14 years 8 months ago #742 by Veszdrin
Replied by Veszdrin on topic Re:Order of Algoth
i'm definitely getting the order of algoth pendant as well. i agree with aftermidnight. this forum is the only one i've ever bothered to continuously check because i love the discussions that go on and just how polite and friendly everyone is. but yeah, definitely getting the order of algoth pendant.

Those are the words of someone who does not know true despair....If you do not know it, I will teach it to you...

More
14 years 8 months ago #758 by CorpseQueen
Replied by CorpseQueen on topic Re:Order of Algoth
Seems like a deal then! :)

I'm actually trying to be active in another forum, and the ppl there are (sometimes a bit childish) very nice, but not at all active. In a week I may not even get one answer. And here there's always someone online, someone to answer, a new topic to read up on and much more. Of course we're getting the pendant B)

My beauty is not the shape of the body,
but the voices in you mind;
the thoughts you can't live without

Time to create page: 0.264 seconds