Show Navigation Menu
All things Alchemy.

Colectors

More
14 years 6 months ago #7032 by Daruma
Colectors was created by Daruma
I am really lucky! I even found a collector's Alchemy!

www.alchemygothic.com/online-catalogue.h...7_Vitruvian_Man.html

And you, you have some nice rare items?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 6 months ago #7041 by janelle hell
Replied by janelle hell on topic Re:Colectors
Very nice!

AG has been my favorite jewelry line for about 15 years now, and though my collection isn't *huge*, I do have a few discontinued items:

Bat goblet: www.alchemygothic.com/online-catalogue.h...AG12_Bat_Goblet.html

Dark Kiss necklace: www.alchemygothic.com/online-catalogue.h..._P179_Dark_Kiss.html

Alchemist hair sticks: www.alchemygothic.com/online-catalogue.h...1_The_Alchemist.html

Skeleton bracelet: www.alchemygothic.com/online-catalogue.h...Corse_Restraint.html

Bat piercing rings (one bat got lost, though...wish I could find a replacement): www.alchemygothic.com/online-catalogue.h..._BWA4_Nightwing.html

And several rings

:laugh:

More
14 years 6 months ago #7056 by anastasia13
Replied by anastasia13 on topic Re:Colectors
janelle hell wrote:

Very nice!

AG has been my favorite jewelry line for about 15 years now, and though my collection isn't *huge*, I do have a few discontinued items:

Bat goblet: www.alchemygothic.com/online-catalogue.h...AG12_Bat_Goblet.html

Dark Kiss necklace: www.alchemygothic.com/online-catalogue.h..._P179_Dark_Kiss.html

Alchemist hair sticks: www.alchemygothic.com/online-catalogue.h...1_The_Alchemist.html

Skeleton bracelet: www.alchemygothic.com/online-catalogue.h...Corse_Restraint.html

Bat piercing rings (one bat got lost, though...wish I could find a replacement): www.alchemygothic.com/online-catalogue.h..._BWA4_Nightwing.html

And several rings

:laugh:

I almost got the dark kiss pendant and the corse restraint bracelet...I am still licking my wounds on that..

Anastasia

Those who stand in white blessed light might not always be good, those who stand in the inky shadows of darkness might not always be evil.

More
14 years 6 months ago #7378 by black_magnolia
Replied by black_magnolia on topic Re:Colectors
I don't really have some rare AG items. Almost half of the stuff I have is discontinued, but wouldn't count it as rear. Maybe my Apocalypse Sword pendant? I don't see it around the net and don't have the feeling that it soled very well, so maybe you could say it is rare. :unsure:

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.

More
14 years 5 months ago #9056 by StephenG
Replied by StephenG on topic Re:Colectors
well, i would consider EVERYTHING i purchase to be a collectible ,even if it has no resale value,it has value to me otherwise why buy it?
especially my shirts; at current count 17 on hand and at least 4 i am sad to say are no longer with me

Time to create page: 0.284 seconds