Show Navigation Menu
All things Alchemy.

Alchemy Catalogue

More
12 years 5 months ago #36639 by Morgana
Replied by Morgana on topic Re: Alchemy Catalogue
black_magnolia wrote:

Morgana wrote:

I got a surprise in the mail yesterday... a second Alchemy catalogue, which of course I'll share with a friend. Or maybe I'm just supposed to buy more? That works too...

OMG! :ohmy:

I'm going to cry!!! :(

I still didn't get a copy!!!

*sniff*

:(

If you want to, PM me your mailing address and I'll ship my spare one over to you. I'm sure I could find someone locally to just hand it to, but I think you are more deserving.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 5 months ago - 12 years 5 months ago #36641 by black_magnolia
Morgana wrote:

If you want to, PM me your mailing address and I'll ship my spare one over to you. I'm sure I could find someone locally to just hand it to, but I think you are more deserving.

Thanks Morgana so much, but I don't want to inconvenient you. Really appreciate the offer though! :)

Now... *coughs*

@ agjoe (Matt): Does a moderator really have to cry here to get a catalogue? *sniff*

*goes to spam/mail Matt* :evil: :P

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.
Last edit: 12 years 5 months ago by black_magnolia.

More
12 years 5 months ago - 12 years 5 months ago #36661 by agjoe
Replied by agjoe on topic Re: Alchemy Catalogue
black_magnolia wrote:

Morgana wrote:

Thanks Morgana so much, but I don't want to inconvenient you. Really appreciate the offer though! :)

Now... *coughs*

@ agjoe (Matt): Does a moderator really have to cry here to get a catalogue? *sniff*

*goes to spam/mail Matt* :evil: :P

Replied. I do my best to look after you, there will be a nice little surprise or two for you also :)
Last edit: 12 years 5 months ago by agjoe.

More
12 years 5 months ago - 12 years 5 months ago #36663 by black_magnolia
agjoe wrote:

Replied. I do my best to look after you, there will be a nice little surprise or two for you also :)

[strike]Does this *points to above msg* count as a reply or did you reply with an e-mail too? (My Inbox = empty)
[/strike]
[strike]And does \"you\" stand for me, or for the community in general?[/strike] edit: strike that out... got the mail right *now* and I see it was sent out at 4:34pm CET... stupid servers...

nooooooooooooooo.com/ Matt, you're going to be the death of me! :S

*cough* btw. where is that next raffle? Does Mark need a kick up the backside again? He said there should be another one before the end of the year. *cough*

oh, and don't forget to reply to Envy in the \"Autumn 2011 New Releases\" thread about the duration of repairs. ;)

edit N°zillion - *still trying to breathe*

And eternity in an hour.
Last edit: 12 years 5 months ago by black_magnolia.

More
12 years 5 months ago #36716 by Morgana
Replied by Morgana on topic Re: Alchemy Catalogue
black_magnolia wrote:

Morgana wrote:

You're welcome... let me know if you change your mind.

Hopefully you'll get one from the admin now though!

More
12 years 5 months ago #36728 by black_magnolia
Morgana wrote:

You're welcome... let me know if you change your mind.

Hopefully you'll get one from the admin now though!

Thanks again, Morgana! :)

I'm pretty sure I'll get one now, otherwise I'm going to make plans to visit Leicester in the near future and... :evil:

And eternity in an hour.

Time to create page: 0.297 seconds