Show Navigation Menu
All things Alchemy.

What is your recent ALCHEMY purchase?

More
12 years 6 months ago - 12 years 6 months ago #35507 by black_magnolia
Not a purchase per se, but I'll be getting the Demimondaines pendant. :) (AG facebook competition)

@ Alchemy: Thanks again! :)

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.
Last edit: 12 years 6 months ago by black_magnolia.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 6 months ago #35508 by firensia
Congrats! :)

Amor vincit omnia et nos cedamus amori

More
12 years 6 months ago #35512 by iHauntTheSepulchre
Indeed, congratulations!

Death's kiss was soft as rose petals...

More
12 years 6 months ago #35524 by millkins
congratz :D

I can't swim. I can't drive, either. I was going to learn to drive but then I thought, well, what if I crash into a lake?

More
12 years 6 months ago #35527 by Envy
black_magnolia wrote:

Not a purchase per se, but I'll be getting the Demimondaines pendant. :) (AG facebook competition)

@ Alchemy: Thanks again! :)

Hehe lucky lucky! Congratulations! :P

More
12 years 6 months ago - 12 years 6 months ago #35532 by black_magnolia
Thanks girls! :)

btw. If any of you were thinking about buying some Alchemy items now, over at www.onlinegothic.co.uk you can use the code \"new\" to get 10% off your whole order (only valid till the end of September). They also have some freshly discontinued items with special prices now (you have to search a bit for them as they don't have a sale section).

I failed my will save and ordered the Celestial Angels picture frame from them. :blush:

I wanted that frame for ages, but was delaying a purchase as I didn't think they would discontinue it so soon. Compared prices a lot and found that all other sellers have a higher price listed, or they have the same price but don't remove the tax for international buyers, so this ended up the cheapest option when I could use the discount code. Probably I'll have to pay tax for it too, so the 30% I saved now I'll have to pay to my country, but still better like that then pay more now and pay even more on tax later...
I don't really believe the frame would have turned up on ebay as an auction any time soon, and even then there is the whole problem if I'd win the auction and the seller would offer international shipping... At least this way I have it for sure (when it gets here). :)

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.
Last edit: 12 years 6 months ago by black_magnolia.

Time to create page: 0.446 seconds